Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Make this the most soy thread ever created

is that the guy with that blonde scandinavian foid gf?
I don't know, but he's a bluepill cuck who likes to debate conservatives and redpillers.

Ascension isn't about getting a girlfriend, it's about changing your mindset and seeing women as people.
Just forget about getting taxed cucked and having less than half the rights foids have theory.

Alex Lang remembers life before the revolution – before the government-issued hormones, the sissy wigs, frilly lingerie, and mandatory chastity. He lives on the war-torn outskirts of New Africa, where he hides his beautiful blonde step-sister Kaylee from the clutches of the brutal New African army.As musclebound black soldiers prowl the countryside searching for fertile white women, Alex will stop at nothing to protect sweet Kaylee's purity. In his pink-and-blue wig, flirty sissy skirt, and fishnet stockings, Alex gives his tender white body to a gang of pitiless black alpha soldiers: the ultimate act of courage and sacrifice. But is sissy Alex prepared for the overwhelming demonstration of power and domination? The encounter brings him face-to-face with his worst fears... and his most unspeakable sissy fantasies.Acclaimed author and pro domme Whitney Ryan presents a tantalizingly political vision of the future. Her powerful, vivid, fly-on-the-wall passages of three-on-one interracial man-on-sissy action push the boundaries of sensual fiction. The BLACK KINGS have their way with Alex's sissy body, pumping and pounding and cursing through one of the hottest gang scenes in the history of the genre. And interspersed throughout the sizzling prose, a suspenseful narrative full of imaginative world-building unfolds.Experience the true power of black bulls in black jackboots. Prepare to pay the ultimate reparations. Explore the mind-bending world of BLACK FUTURE, the first book in Whitney Ryan's brand new series.

Sissy bible

also this review:feelskek:

What do you mean? How can you say this? Sorry I honestly don't understand, weirdo :)

Those kind of men are still more successful with women than me. That is so unfair. :feelsbadman:

Have some gold
redditgold.png

~:y'all:~~:y'all:~~:y'all:~~:y'all:~~:y'all:~~:y'all:~

The title. Share soy based advice and opinions. I'll start:
OH JUST BE YOURSELF BROOOOOOOOOOOOO
OH JUST RESPECT WOMEN BROOOOOOO
JUST TAKE A SHOWER BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
:soy:

ummm you ok buddy? you need to talk?

who hurt you? fascist chud.