Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Making effort is soy

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
So i will be brutally honest here in saying that i no longer want to make any effort whatsoever in courting a foid for me to fuck. I just don't want to move my body even an inch , all i want is a foid falling down in my bed from somewhere and then she starts kissing me .I know its ridiculous as it sounds, but i am not kidding, i exactly want that or nothing less

I want that too, Chico. But that won't happen. It's a losing battle I have never fought. I'm 26, KHHV, bc I'm very strange looking and short. I ear unhealthy, have never worked out, and don't plan to.

For what you describe to happen, you'd need to be a 7/10 minimum and have good social skills if you're not at least an 8/10

I'm like a 2/10

I want that too, Chico. But that won't happen. It's a losing battle I have never fought. I'm 26, KHHV, bc I'm very strange looking and short. I ear unhealthy, have never worked out, and don't plan to.

For what you describe to happen, you'd need to be a 7/10 minimum and have good social skills if you're not at least an 8/10

I'm like a 2/10
Hey same pinch, i am 26 khhv too ... Yeaah i wish just the government help us incels out and deliver us mail order foids

Cute profile avatar.

I don't really regard that as being a volcel if you're already subhuman and have had actual prior experiences confirming that, you're just accepting the truth that nearly every modern foid now will resent and despise you simply for existing as an physically unattractive male near them, making the chance of any "approaching" being successful basically 0; it's different if you're just a mentalcel mogger who refuses to try and calls himself incel. :feelswhat:

I don't really regard that as being a volcel if you're already subhuman and have had actual prior experiences confirming that, you're just accepting the truth that nearly every modern foid now will resent and despise you simply for existing as an physically unattractive male near them, making the chance of any "approaching" being successful basically 0; it's different if you're just a mentalcel mogger who refuses to try and calls himself incel. :feelswhat:
Sir this is Burger King

Man i just want my entitlements.... having sex is a basic human right..Gimme my tight or i ain't voting anyone next time

Life is all about luck. You either have it or not

Sir this is Burger King
She seemed innocent and cute tho...if only girls like her would acknowledge my existence, don't ...I would make her my mommy
:horror::horror::horror:

34171 1

If the effort you put in can actually get you somewhere better then it isn't worthless as opposed to people who may be motivated then lose the willpower to complete a goal that they were committed to prior to an important realisation.

Last edited:
If the effort you put in can actually get you somewhere better then it isn't worthless like people who may be motivated then lose the willpower to complete a goal that they were committed to prior to an important realisation.
I can sense a female sitting behind this account..are you one? My 6th sense is signalling me a strong one.. sorry' bruh if you are not

I can sense a female sitting behind this account..are you one? My 6th sense is signalling me a strong one.. sorry' bruh if you are not
I'd have went on a huge tangent about bluepilled ideals and how putting in effort is super super important if I was an oblivious foid but nah it's all good.

a foid asks for my help while i am working
No girl (classmate, in case we're discussing about school) ever asked for my help, if I recall correctly. Maybe they sensed my disgusting, genetically-inherited unintelligence.

As an incel making effort in anything in life be it work, school, trying to at least be on amicable terms with normies or really anything beyond hobbies is soy.

I'd have went on a huge tangent about bluepilled ideals and how putting in effort is super super important if I was an oblivious foid but nah it's all good.
Yeaah that's cool .. Foids will be foids

No girl (classmate, in case we're discussing about school) ever asked for my help, if I recall correctly. Maybe they sensed my disgusting, genetically-inherited unintelligence.
Brutal ... Girls found me disgusting too maybe i could never found out tbh...some of them tried to infantilize me and treating me like am a naive baby

As an incel making effort in anything in life be it work, school, trying to at least be on amicable terms with normies or really anything beyond hobbies is soy.
Making effort is a Freemasonry conspiracy tbh

I waited my entire life for things to happen on its own and it never did.

Now when I'm 35, women my age are all fat, wrinkled up, married or single moms. Every decent looking moved abroad, ugliest stayed. I wouldnt fuck them even if I could, which I can't, but who cares.

Ascension for me made sense only up to 20 years old.

I waited my entire life for things to happen on its own and it never did.

Now when I'm 35, women my age are all fat, wrinkled up, married or single moms. Every decent looking moved abroad, ugliest stayed. I wouldnt fuck them even if I could, which I can't, but who cares.

Ascension for me made sense only up to 20 years old.
Am so desperate i would Fuck anything, just i can't make effort.. Just someone come and sit upon my pp...its a free loot..come and take advantage of me foids.. limited offer

Am so desperate i would Fuck anything, just i can't make effort.. Just someone come and sit upon my pp...its a free loot..come and take advantage of me foids.. limited offer
:feelskek: I was the same. When others tried to hook me up, I considered it too much of an effort to jump through hoops and mud and shit to get a date that would failed miserably. I was relieved when I got rejected because I could continue ldaring :feelshaha:

Interacting with people, building and maintaining relationships is too exhausting from what I see, and in my case I would have to change my life from the ground up.

I'm happier this way when I only have to do some chores, cook sometimes and cut firewood.

:feelskek: I was the same. When others tried to hook me up, I considered it too much of an effort to jump through hoops and mud and shit to get a date that would failed miserably. I was relieved when I got rejected because I could continue ldaring :feelshaha:
Lmao :feelsohh: its totally over for us buddy boyos...even now i can see it that i might ldar away my life eventually

Interacting with people, building and maintaining relationships is too exhausting from what I see, and in my case I would have to change my life from the ground up.

I'm happier this way when I only have to do some chores, cook sometimes and cut firewood.
I just feel exhausted reading the sentence maintaining relationships..i need an energy drink now

So i will be brutally honest here in saying that i no longer want to make any effort whatsoever in courting a foid for me to fuck. I just don't want to move my body even an inch , all i want is a foid falling down in my bed from somewhere and then she starts kissing me .I know its ridiculous as it sounds, but i am not kidding, i exactly want that or nothing less
yea its really dumb to put effort into dating, studying how to approach women...having to keep up a conversation you're not interested in in hopes of fucking her...thinking about where/what you're gonna go/do next....it's all so tiresome.
unless dating is something you've been doing in your formative years i don't think you can ever get used to it, maybe you can power through it if you're decent looking and nt, but otherwise it's too much of a hassle when you know you'll never get someone to be truly interested in you enough to make a ltr