Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Making friends with a truecel is like making a friend at a bus stop

FakeFakecel

FakeFakecel

PhD in Agony & Anguish
★★
Eventually he's gotta ''catch the bus''. Literally, and figuratively.

Or be struck by the bus

But then like everything in this world, nothing lasts.

Or be struck by the bus
E4ecbe06b96af0820967df48dc1cf266

:feelsseriously: Yes, that was the joke.

Maybe not but friends never last anyway.

then whats literally supposed to mean?
Alright, I didn't think this'd need explaining, but I guess it's a truecel trait to have bad comprehension skills:

When you make a friend at the bus stop, you know that they'll eventually get on their bus and you'll never see them ever again. That's the literal part.

But to catch the bus also means to kill yourself, and similarly, when you befriend a truecel, you KNOW he'll kill himself in the future. That's the figurative part.

In both cases you're hurting yourself because you'll lose that friend soon.

Alright, I didn't think this'd need explaining, but I guess it's a truecel trait to have bad comprehension skills:

When you make a friend at the bus stop, you know that they'll eventually get on their bus and you'll never see them ever again. That's the literal part.

But to catch the bus also means to kill yourself, and similarly, when you befriend a truecel, you KNOW he'll kill himself in the future. That's the figurative part.

In both cases you're hurting yourself because you'll lose that friend soon.
thank you brocel :bigbrain: incel communities are always so kind!

Sorry but the blackpill always collects.
the blackpill asks for payment upfront, then your free forever
the bluepill reels you in with promises of a beautiful home and extremely cheap prices, but with super fine print that most will never see, and when it's time to collect everybody leaves you and its one hell of a reaper.

the blackpill asks for payment upfront, then your free forever
the bluepill reels you in with promises of a beautiful home and extremely cheap prices, but with super fine print that most will never see, and when it's time to collect everybody leaves you and its one hell of a reaper.
:cryfeels: Yeah.