Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Making it a goal to tattoo THIS on a hoe

Wintersknight

Wintersknight

Recruit
★★★★★
Never tattooed a female before, and never want to tattoo a white bitch, but I’ll make an exception for this, if I get my studio set up before I hit the dirt I’m going to make it a personal goal to tattoo this on a white hoe.

The tattoo will be offered free to one who wants it
If I can find one who will.

Either of these 3 stages in the transformation I’ll do, I’m not too bothered. But I will gladly tattoo this on a white hoe

Thoughts
5146F096 20D4 4267 BBC4 8DD7948EDABD

Are you a tattoo artist?

Because they start as a regular person who is promiscuous who basically becomes a toilet
Are you a tattoo artist?
call myself an apprentice. Practice art/drawing with pens and was practicing tattooing want to get a small studio set up when I can

Because they start as a regular person who is promiscuous who basically becomes a toilet

call myself an apprentice. Practice art/drawing with pens and was practicing tattooing want to get a small studio set up when I can
I'll let you practice on me

Never tattooed a female before, and never want to tattoo a white bitch, but I’ll make an exception for this, if I get my studio set up before I hit the dirt I’m going to make it a personal goal to tattoo this on a white hoe.

The tattoo will be offered free to one who wants it
If I can find one who will.

Either of these 3 stages in the transformation I’ll do, I’m not too bothered. But I will gladly tattoo this on a white hoe

ThoughtsView attachment 684158
You need to get in contact with some women hating chads. They could probably convince a girl to get this tattoo.

You need to get in contact with some women hating chads. They could probably convince a girl to get this tattoo.
Why would I want chad to convince. I don’t want females to be convinced I want them to do it from their own free will, the same way they ruin their bodies with trashy tattoos, and They sleep around and waste their 20s being cheap harlots.. they will fully seek participate in and glamorise self destructive hedonism on the regular… why would I even need to convince them. They’d probably do it for the hell of it. For fucks sake they do threesomes and get filmed degrading themselves and brag about it. One more trashy but funny tattoo shouldn’t be a problem

Last edited:
Why would I want chad to convince. I don’t want females to be convinced I want them to do it from their own free will, the same way they ruin their bodies with trashy tattoos, and They sleep around and waste their 20s being cheap harlots.. they will fully seek participate in and glamorise self destructive hedonism on the regular… why would I even need to convince them. They’d probably do it for the hell of it. For fucks sake they do threesomes and get filmed degrading themselves and brag about it. One more trashy but funny tattoo shouldn’t be a problem
LMFAO try your best then.

course they do otherwise 35% of men wouldn’t be sexless
It's not out of free will that they reject genetic abominations such as ourselves. They're servile to their biological imperative.

It's not out of free will that they reject genetic abominations such as ourselves. They're servile to their biological imperative.
Biological?! What benefit does a male model face have… how you gonna tell me that genetics says 90 to 95% of men arnt good enough ..
that the average guy these days isn’t good enough when you take away their makeup and social media attention/status they are literally on the same level as average guys. This idea that most men are below them and the the male gender is specifically more uglier is a joke that’s blown out of proportion with social media and makeup artificial beauty and pedestailization that has inflated their egos and disrupted the balance.
If chads didn’t exist and makeup and social media didn’t exist we’d all be on the same basic playing field. I’ll be damn if me and all my friends I’ve had and guys I’ve known arnt on the same level of same average female underneath all that paint and clothing. If it was all about genetics then the tall model like females can have those guys and the average dull females should
be with the Average dull guys.
Damned if some little twink pretty boy is better genetics than me. Fuck that. Face is nothing. Just a product for shallow peoples

Biological?!
Yes. You must not be fully black-pilled yet. There are scientific studies that link good looks with high degrees of genetic fitness, they share the same biopathways. For example:

Nice! Can you post examples of your drawings?

Nice! Can you post examples of your drawings?
My current ones lately are pretty crap but maybe .. just ideally not on here as I have public pages with my stuff for if I have a business out of it

Yes. You must not be fully black-pilled yet. There are scientific studies that link good looks with high degrees of genetic fitness, they share the same biopathways. For example:

That’s doesn’t really talk about face and height though. That’s understandable when it comes to abnormalities and actual genetic defects like syndromes but to say that some guy who has a more prominent jaw cheekbones straight hairline and hooded eyes is better genetically and that 90% of guys arnt good enough for females who are literally on the same level is ridiculous. There’s a tonne of guys with those faces and females with those model face who are really short aswell and tall guys with
unattractive faces and people who go from looking average or decent to looking like models at different times of their lives or due to environmental factors diet and weight loss

There are other studies that do. Go and spend a few weeks reading through the Must-Read Content section of this site.

symmetry = beauty

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjoapNtU2Jw

In all honesty symmetry doesn’t make someone look like a chad a lot of regular guys can have that and facial features don’t count for jack when the people who actually benefited humanity and were intelligent didn’t look anything like these model guys who don’t actually benefit but are more of a hindrance

In all honesty symmetry doesn’t make someone look like a chad a lot of regular guys can have that and facial features don’t count for jack when the people who actually benefited humanity and were intelligent didn’t look anything like these model guys who don’t actually benefit but are more of a hindrance
You sound like a foid, ngl

You sound like a foid, ngl
Pft whatever keep believing face makes someone better biologically when those guys do nothing to benefit humanity and usually do the opposite

It's impossible to be a tattoo artist and an incel

It's impossible to be a tattoo artist and an incel
“Impossible” did you even think before you wrote that… you think all tattooists are good looking?? Most are ugly old men covered in tattoos lol. Why would I be any different? Do you think artists are all young and good looking ? You know art is a retreat if anything for “socially defunct losers with no social skills” why would I be any different than the other ugly old men? Cause they were better looking in their younger days? Cause they managed it when they were younger? No one asks that stuff.. besides look on YouTube a lot of tattooist and tattoo tutorial videos have “sub 5” looking guys.

And for the whole female thing I wouldn’t take white female clients anyway

“Impossible” did you even think before you wrote that… you think all tattooists are good looking?? Most are ugly old men covered in tattoos lol. Why would I be any different? Do you think artists are all young and good looking ? You know art is a retreat if anything for “socially defunct losers with no social skills” why would I be any different than the other ugly old men? Cause they were better looking in their younger days? Cause they managed it when they were younger? No one asks that stuff.. besides look on YouTube a lot of tattooist and tattoo tutorial videos have “sub 5” looking guys.

And for the whole female thing I wouldn’t take white female clients anyway
Ah ok sorry. I like tattoos, and if I went the tattoo route I'd be low inhib as fuck. Tattooing industry is one of the few where you can get a face or neck tat without being shunned by your field. I've also been around tattoo artists and most of them are dark triad, thugmaxxed, atleast on the surface

Ah ok sorry. I like tattoos, and if I went the tattoo route I'd be low inhib as fuck. Tattooing industry is one of the few where you can get a face or neck tat without being shunned by your field. I've also been around tattoo artists and most of them are dark triad, thugmaxxed, atleast on the surface
Personally from what I’ve seen I hate tattoo artists and they hate guys like me. I don’t and wouldn’t think of myself as one of those types of people and also would only work on males and non white females.
I have no tattoos of my own, I just see it as another way of using art to make money as on and off throughout my life I’ve drawn and wanted to explore a new field. I don’t really know what inhibition means but the way you people use it makes me think of confidence and putting yourself out there. Myself I can rarely even talk to someone unless they speak to me first and although I’m old I have zero understanding on how to talk to or what to say to females. They seem alien to me. I’m pretty much a socially defunct person who never developed nor understood how human interactions work. I hate regular job and need something like this cause I don’t have a normal boss normal hours and can draw and listen to music

Personally from what I’ve seen I hate tattoo artists and they hate guys like me. I don’t and wouldn’t think of myself as one of those types of people and also would only work on males and non white females.
I have no tattoos of my own, I just see it as another way of using art to make money as on and off throughout my life I’ve drawn and wanted to explore a new field. I don’t really know what inhibition means but the way you people use it makes me think of confidence and putting yourself out there. Myself I can rarely even talk to someone unless they speak to me first and although I’m old I have zero understanding on how to talk to or what to say to females. They seem alien to me. I’m pretty much a socially defunct person who never developed nor understood how human interactions work. I hate regular job and need something like this cause I don’t have a normal boss normal hours and can draw and listen to music
I hope you use your autism to become a great artist. I love great art. Also you don't need to worry so much about interaction mane, just interact, and when you notice them get angry then back off lol. If you don't interact you'll never learn social boundaries.

I for one am sociopath like and I cannot focus more than few major things. I'd love to become an artist but I feel the need to pay forward on some personal debts to parent so, I decide i'll just go full autist in a business career. I thought about having art as a hobby and possibly branching off to do tattoos or what ever the fuck, but I can only do my career studies at one time, every time i try to do art, I get a call from the studies saying I should be studing more is more worth it, so i stopped drawing all to gether, I cut out everything. I am happier this way like a fucking autist hyper focus. or i scatter everywhere like fucking 360 rat fuck