Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Making your way here is an incel trait?

Simba

Simba

Why me?
★★★★
Incel trait: You make your way here.

An incel trait is finding your way here so ya, this is an incel trait, ya, but we won’t count the fakecel retards with stupid standards who keep rejecting foids who are interested in them.

Half of this site is fakecel so no, internet curiosity and rotting in your room is not exclusive to incels

Oh, I hate to break it to ya but there are retards who do this.
Not really, those who pretend to be so, are just larping. There are many larpers in these spaces.

IMG 2182

Incel trait: You make your way here.

An incel trait is finding your way here so ya, this is an incel trait, ya, but we won’t count the fakecel retards with stupid standards who keep rejecting foids who are interested in them.
Our lives are painful ngl

Have you heard about the tallfags here?
Being tall doesn't guarantee anything nowadays and most of those "tallfags" are like 6' which isn't even tall in most western countries anymore.

incel trait-ignoring shit threads

start making quality content or get off the forum, this isnt 2023 no more
Oh, I have quality content, do ya need a link?

incel trait-ignoring shit threads

start making quality content or get off the forum, this isnt 2023 no more

I saw a documentary about incels a few years ago. Before, I didn't even know I was an incel. This page was shown in the documentation. Of course the URL was pixelated but not the logo. I then searched the Internet for Incel forums until I found the site here with the appropriate logo. So basically the feminist-controlled media effects that I was blackpilled, even though that certainly wasn't their intention.