Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Male cosplay is blackpill as FUCK

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Nornally to dress as comic book or anime characters as a woman all you have to do is not fucking be fat.

Meanwhile for males...

Imagine a framecel (like me) dressing as this:
49fa3f7009.jpg

Imagine a guy with beta eyes and high set negatively slanted eyebrows or upper eyelid exposure, or a bloatcel dressing as this. There would be no way to paint the purple patter on the face and make it look good:
e9becba047.jpg

Imagine a short male with recessed jaw dressing as this:
aae4ae22ae.jpg

Imagine a recessed chin birdcel dressing as this lmao how does he even put the beard:
9383d088b8.jpg

Imagine a long midfacecel dressing as this:
1f3911eebb.jpg

Its funny because cosplay is known as the "nerd" costume practice but ita the most unforgiving and vlackpilling way of wearing costumes. This is because for example, every american superhero has the same face and their defining traits are mostly the clothes so unless you are severe ultra short, fat or framecel you can still carry your costume decently, while for Anime (specially male) characters intrinsic features are super important. For example as long as the character wears covering clothes and doesnt have thin face features I somewhay could pull ir off thanks to low set straight eyebrows, but I couldt even think aboit cosplaying as any characters that shows any torso or is of the "strong" type for example. To do normie costumes its about working on the costume. For cosplay its about working on the costume and SPECIALLY knowing your place.

Its fucked up because cosplay is supposed to be some fun shit in fact escaping from the lookist normie world, but I know cases of guys becoming local memes due to cosplaying as some co.pletely incompatible character. Fat girls are criticized a lot too but the only thing they need to do is to stay lean, they dont need genetic features.

Last edited:
kek Orochimaru is a bloatcel?

Legit as fuck.

Imagine looking like this:

And trying to cosplay as this:

Cosplay is 100% cringe 100% of the time.

It never even began for cosplaycels. :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Sorry OP.

Makeup can accomplish amazing things, most guys just don't know how to do it.

kek all you have to do as a foid is put panties on and cosplay makeup and you're set.

if you have to do any of this stupid shit to get attention let alone any stupid shit period, you're ugly to women and you're wasting your fucking time.

if you have to do any of this stupid shit to get attention let alone any stupid shit period, you're ugly to women and you're wasting your fucking time.

Bluepilled comment.

Its about actually the contrary: being able to do what you want and getting the attention ecen if you do some nerd shit.

Cosplay would be really fun if you're a weeaboo, cute and young.

If I were a young pretty boy like Knajjd I would cosplay all the time. I wouldn't even care about girls.

Last edited:
Bluepilled comment.

Its about actually the contrary: being able to do what you want and getting the attention ecen if you do some nerd shit.

yeah im sure chads who are getting laid and have hot women validating them actually care about this shit

oh wait they don't. guys do this stupid shit to low key get ugly nerd pussy which never works

being able to do what you want and getting the attention ecen if you do some nerd shit.
Fuckk... chad can't be considered a neek. All because of his looks.
ZMall6q.gif

yeah im sure chads who are getting laid and have hot women validating them actually care about this shit

oh wait they don't. guys do this stupid shit to low key get ugly nerd pussy which never works

You fail to understand that chad just doed what he likes because his looks dont stop him from doing anything.

You are just spouting that NT shit theory. In fact Chad is even more prone to be part of a wider variety of hobbies. Just LOL if you think having validation from women makes your life only about sex. Its like food being EVERYTHING to starved african children wgo dont care about any other shit meanqhile for peoole in 1st world countries its just another thing.

Cosplay is fucking gay. Grow the fuck up boyos.

Ageism is one of the worst shit and life ruining things. Life doesnt have meaning, People should like whatever the fuck without being restrained by age. You have only one life and waste it catering to some age lifescript. Its the same reason so many pe9ple ruin their lives because "its age to settle down and start a family".

Also caring about whats NT and whats not is cope. Only looks matter.

Masks and fake abs will do the trick.

(((((((Yes grow up and wageslave like this guy))))))))

(((((we need your coins for tax revenue)))))))

qg61rzb.jpg

Chad gets the girl

same as usual

I'd rather keep my dignity than dress up in Halloween costumes for autistic children to see.

Anyway there is no point in working hard on your costumes since everyone will ignore you to orbit some thot that is half baked and just wearing some shitty mask from Hasbro.

Fuckk... chad can't be considered a neek. All because of his looks.
ZMall6q.gif
chad will get 50000 compliments, 80000 insta likes and 500 roasties who want to take a picture with him in his constume.
I'd rather keep my dignity than dress up in Halloween costumes for autistic children to see.

Anyway there is no point in working hard on your costumes since everyone will ignore you to orbit some thot that is half baked and just wearing some shitty mask from Hasbro.
fuckk it's over for cosplaycels

Masks and fake abs will do the trick.

Just LOL at going to a convention using a MASK to cosplay a HUMAN-LIKE character. You will get asked why are you wearing a mask instead of just using your face.

this.

i see pics of guys in costumes that cost thousands of $ to make and everyone just ignores it for a low tier used up white chick in a slutty costume

this
@VST
@mylifeistrash

You two are completely miasing the point of both this tread topic and the blackpill in general.

Someone with puffy/pudgy/undefined soft face

I've finally learned the word that describes me best. I'm a bloatcel. Out of all my cels that's the most damaging one.

cosplay is also racepill, kinda :think:

I will cosplay L from death note in the anime convention here on august with the goal to approach the teen girls there, my goal is to atleast touch their feet, of one atleast, being dressed with a cosplay will give me a pass to approach them, a excuse, while also excusing my weirdness due to the character being L, altough being 5'6 does not help. (I dont know other character easier to cosplay, being short in general is bad; Yukiteru is also a ideia of mine to cosplay)