Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Male feminist faggots apologize to wahman

of course its Germany...

WHY DOES HE LOOK LIKE AN OBLIVION NPC REEEEEEEEEEE

That video won't have my 1 wiew

i bet every single man in that video roofied a bitch

of course its Germany...
Germany is super cucked.
God I hate my country. And the next gen is even worse. Someone end us, please. It's not even some kind of cope for WW2 guilt or mental illness or anything meaningful. The youth just wants to climb the status hierachy and woke is the way to go, combined with half the teachers being commies.

God I hate my country. And the next gen is even worse. Someone end us, please. It's not even some kind of cope for WW2 guilt or mental illness or anything meaningful. The youth just wants to climb the status hierachy and woke is the way to go, combined with half the teachers being commies.
Feel sorry for you Germans. So much ww2 guilt it's pathetic.

Germany is probably the most cucked country on earth

most woke men are completely full of shit, whereas white woke women are dead serious and have serious power they wield irresponsibly

Germany should be renamed Hitlerland, that might make it less cucked

They should've put @Sneir and @Luzifer on this shit jfl

also the one nigga looks like josef fritzel

Feel sorry for you Germans. So much ww2 guilt it's pathetic.
Don't be mistaken, no one cares, it's not guilt, it's just a desire to statusmax + brainwashing since childhood through school and all forms of media. These teens don't even see themselfs in any way connected to the Germans from back then. But you get free applause and power by hitting the same old dead horse so everyone keeps doing it.

>Americans say some retarded shit
>someone adds German subtitles
>"of course its Germany..."

Kys Americucks
super low iq people on here tbh. German bashing is something leftist reddit soy boys do tbh. But i guess this site has a fair share of those.

They are british i believe.
I'll be honest, I saw the title in the thumbnail and just assumed it would all be German. Didnt actually watch it

>Americans say some retarded shit
>someone adds German subtitles
>"of course its Germany..."

Kys Americucks
my bad, I didnt actually watch it, just saw the title in thumbnail and assumed. Also, i aint murican

that vid is a sure way to dry up a pussy

I remember this one lmao. Absolute classic.

Nuke Berlin and frankfurt

Men do anything for pussy, it's our biological programming

Day 1200 of being a male feminist. Still no pussy in sight.

Oh well, I’m sure women will give me a chance one day.

As for the millions of misogynistic, ,aggressive, violent, psychopathic, woman-beatER men who have no trouble attracting women, those men must be an “exceptional case” I guess

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

all white boys not a single shitskin :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

absolutely inredible. this is why the white race is beyond saving.

I bet the guy at 1.15 is in secret smashing all these soyboys wives.

I will shoot them in GTA V

Zero foids have clicked on that video ded srs.
Cucks preaching to other cucks :lul:

Male feminists should be killed on sight

The cringe is too much I can't watch

Crazy new age cunt worshippers.

"spirituality of feminine energy" :soy: