Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Male feminists can't be incel

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
If you support feminism, you support the main cause of modern inceldom.

Incel= involuntary celibate

Is it really involuntary celibacy when the supposed incel supports the ideology that contributed the most to modern inceldom?

Feminist "incels" are actually volcels if you think about it.

It can be argued that some people are so monstrously ugly/retarded that they would have been incels even in the most patriarchal of societies, with monogamous marriage being strictly enforced, but the vast majority of incels are not in either of these categories + even the worst case would at least have better chances under the old western system that was destroyed, mainly by feminism.

It's difficult to know whether or not male feminists can ever be genuine

It's difficult to know whether or not male feminists can ever be genuine
If you support something, well, you support something, kek. The motivations for such support can vary wildly, of course, but someone who supports something is factually a supporter of such thing.

Yeah, I saw people supporting women going to college and working. Like WTF? I get that they think women should not have it easy by doing nothing at home all day (not that housemaking is simple), but even if women as housewives and mothers were resting all day that would be ten times better than what we have today.

"Just let women chase Chads in their jobs and universities, bro."

Also, I don't even have to address the most insufferable of all male feminists: the agecucks. You know where I stand on this issue.

They’re all incels in denial

Is it really involuntary celibacy when the supposed incel supports the ideology that contributed the most to modern inceldom?

It can be argued that some people are so monstrously ugly/retarded that they would have been incels even in the most patriarchal of societies, with monogamous marriage being strictly enforced, but the vast majority of incels are not in either of these categories + even the worst case would at least have better chances under the old western system that was destroyed, mainly by feminism.
That's like saying an entusiastic communist true-believer is immune to death by starvation in a communist dictatorship. Makes no sense

If you support something, well, you support something, kek. The motivations for such support can vary wildly, of course, but someone who supports something is factually a supporter of such thing.
Claiming to support and genuinely supporting are two different things. I know that a lot of feminists do it for female attention above all else

Yeah, I saw people supporting women going to college and working. Like WTF? I get that they think women should not have it easy by doing nothing at home all day (not that housemaking is simple), but even if women as housewives and mothers were resting all day that would be ten times better than what we have today.

"Just let women chase Chads in their jobs and universities, bro."
Even the most radical adherent of the idea that women are intrinsically Chadsexual instead of only spoiled by the modern feminist shitfest could have gotten a young, virgin wife that would have to put out and obey him in the old system. What more can you want? If you aren't a Chad, this is the absolute best that can be done.

Also, I don't even have to address the most insufferable of all male feminists: the agecucks. You know where I stand on this issue.
Agecuckoldry is based upon the feminist concept of "power imbalance", so agecucks are all feminists, even if partially (they might disagree with other "orthodox" feminist tenets).

But things are worse than I thought. In this forum right now, there are not only plenty of agecucks but also people who agree with even many other feminist tenets as well. Basically full-blown feminists.

That's like saying an entusiastic communist true-believer is immune to death by starvation in a communist dictatorship. Makes no sense
But if you support the shitty communist system that causes you to starve, you're not starving involuntarily, you're starving voluntarily.

Claiming to support and genuinely supporting are two different things. I know that a lot of feminists do it for female attention above all else
Publicly agreeing with something and giving one's verbal support to something is already a form of support.

i used to be a heavy supporter of marxist feminism. how retarded was that. thought it would get me pussy.
its laughable. being an ideological cuck while even nazi chads get laid left and right by the most progressive toilets.

No feminism for your face

Yeah, you can be brainwashed to accept celibacy or even starvation. I guess the question is, at that point, is it voluntary?

Even the most radical adherent of the idea that women are intrinsically Chadsexual instead of only spoiled by the modern feminist shitfest could have gotten a young, virgin wife that would have to put out and obey him in the old system. What more can you want? If you aren't a Chad, this is the absolute best that can be done.

Absolutely.

I'm not a romantic type. I wouldn't care if she truly loved me or whatever. Romance was not even much of a big thing back then. Marriage was a social contract. Both parties had rights and duties. It wasn't like today when women say "Love came to an end" and monkeybranch to other men that they feel they fell in love with.

Marriage back then was like: The person needs a spouse to build a healthy family with strong values with, so he/she marries who is compatible and that's it.

I wouldn't need her to love me, just to obey me, cook me meals, have sex with me, and give me some kids.

Agecuckoldry is based upon the feminist concept of "power imbalance", so agecucks are all feminists, even if partially (they might disagree with other "orthodox" feminist tenets).

But things are worse than I thought. In this forum right now, there are not only plenty of agecucks but also people who agree with even many other feminist tenets as well. Basically full-blown feminists.
Truly over.

they are but in denial look at faggots tears that subreddit is full with subhuman feminists males who think if they will worship foids will get pussy :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

They’re all incels in denial
they are but in denial look at faggots tears that subreddit is full with subhuman feminists males who think if they will worship foids will get pussy :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
I mean, yeah, agreeing with the system which was the main responsible for their situation doesn't nullify the negative consequences of being in such situation. But the point is, like @prajeet88 correctly understood: they are more volcel-ish than incel, since they support the system that made them incel.

I don't know what supporting feminism has to do with it(not that I'm a feminist) and I do believe feminism is a form of witchcraft and is occult but I don't believe any philosophical ideology has anything to do with psychiatric involuntary celibacy.
It'd caused by poor looks in youth leading to rejection ,leading to lower self worth which perpetuates it in later adulthood!

its a no brainer, to be a male feminist whilst being incel you would have to be the most cucked incel to even be one, those two things incel and feminist contradict themselves

a lot of male feminists are gaslighted into supporting it using typical rhetorical "what would you do/say if same INJUSTICES were done to your sisters/mothers/daughters" and all, also with emotional blackmailing when someone goes into relationship or becomes related to a foid in some way like fathers of newborn foids and so

I am a male feminist

gf when?

They are simps essentially

Male feminists are cucks, doesn't matter if they have ascended or not.

i used to be a heavy supporter of marxist feminism. how retarded was that. thought it would get me pussy.
its laughable. being an ideological cuck while even nazi chads get laid left and right by the most progressive toilets.
Good that you woke up. Feminism is the source of most of the suffering and failing societies in the world today.

Male Feminism = Tranny

What about male incel feminists that genuinely believe in trickle down sexuality in a full female choice setting? Do these people exist?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back