Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Male feminists deserve to be castrated against their will

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
They already are mentally castrated and worship women because they got brainwashed into oblivion and believe everything feminist propaganda tells them about women, they are superior to men, they are queens and their poo smells like perfume.
That’s why they have no self-esteem and also self-hate for being males, because they truly believe with all their heart that women are better than them.

Now if such men hate manhood and testosterone so much, why not release them from manhood by neutering them against their will?

[UWSL]They worship women so much, why not gift them with their own personal vagina then? [/UWSL]

Last edited:
I don't know if I have ever met a male feminist who wasn't retarded or insanely horny.

I don't know if I have ever met a male feminist who wasn't retarded or insanely horny.
Most users here are feminists in denial.

I got a 10% warning cuz of my last post on female poo, while other members on this forum say they would sniff foid farts. I'm getting punished, yet are they? I'm not trying to snitch out fart lovers. Also my warning includes a link to a study of flatus, which is different from poo. I'm actually r[UWSL]ight. From Wikipedia:[/UWSL]

Come on fellow shit lovers, don't let them take us down!!! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
You are a woman. I am sure about that.

Yo momma

deserve to be castrated against their will​