Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel male fetus selective abortion proposal

T

thevenon

Veteran
★★★★★
I think that the western society should start an active selective abortion of male embryos in order to avoid unnecessary suffering of future incels.

I hate my mother that she has not aborted me before I was born.

Yeah, just like the Spartans did

There will always be incels no matter how "Chad" the average male will be. Women will always want the top 20% of men. Selective abortion will just lead to better looking incels (from our perspective) but they will still suffer the same fate

There will always be incels no matter how "Chad" the average male will be. Women will always want the top 20% of men. Selective abortion will just lead to better looking incels (from our perspective) but they will still suffer the same fate
If there are so few males to bully foids will accept more men. There are too many men.
I hate all my life. If you are sub3-4 male your life is the hell.

Last edited:
If there are so few males to bully foids will accept more men. There are too many men.
True. If it leads to the male population dropping by a considerable amount then it would definitely help

True. If it leads to the male population dropping by a considerable amount then it would definitely help
This is the only way how to avoid the suffering of the male population. Or an enforced monogamy.
Parents should think about it and abort their unborn sons if the father is not Chad. Asian families should abort all their unborn sons.

If there is one male for 20 femoids they will become less choosy. They are always less choosy when many men die in a war. A war can be also a solution. If you survive a war you can date a femoid, it is better than a hopeless life.

Theoretically if there was a surplus of women and a shortage of men(not too much of a shortage though. We still need men despite feminists saying they dont) that would give men at least one advantage on the sexual marketplace. As it is now women have all the advantage. :feelsrope:

I think that men need a war in order to live a happy life. Otherwise there are too many men and too many incels.

thats is viable but then we also need to delete foid feutus as subhuman traits are passed from both gender.
I think that men need a war in order to live a happy life. Otherwise there are too many men and too many incels.
yeah u are speaking like the one who would create war to send incels to fight and die.
Theoretically if there was a surplus of women and a shortage of men(not too much of a shortage though. We still need men despite feminists saying they dont) that would give men at least one advantage on the sexual marketplace. As it is now women have all the advantage. :feelsrope:
it doesnt work, foid with their hypergamy will form polygamy relatiin with chad.

there is only one way, revoke rights of toilets.

Last edited:
yeah u are speaking like the one who would create war to send incels to fight and die.
Chads die more in the war than incels. Incels have no reason to struggle, their only interest is to see Chads dead. Chads can gain a social position, an incel cannot gain anything in the war, only dead Chads.

Chads die more in the war than incels. Incels have no reason to struggle, their only interest is to see Chads dead. Chads can gain a social position, an incel cannot gain anything in the war, only dead Chads.
spoken like true foid who loves chad, chad forms harem while we rot. let me die. he didnt hook me up with a foid.

No, you cannot predict who will and who won’t be an incel. Let’s also remind that killing an inocent human, just because you want to kill yourself, really makes no sense.

Also, there is more than just genes, developing problems in the womb can lead to physical and cognitive problems, so removing supposed genes that can cause uglyness, won't solve inceldom

No, you cannot predict who will and who won’t be an incel. Let’s also remind that killing an inocent human, just because you want to kill yourself, really makes no sense.

Also, there is more than just genes, developing problems in the womb can lead to physical and cognitive problems, so removing supposed genes that can cause uglyness, won't solve inceldom
You can predict quite well which son will be an incel. Foids are able to avoid such fathers. The inceldom is hereditary.

Maybe sterilize foidlets and goblinas.

You can predict quite well which son will be an incel. Foids are able to avoid such fathers. The inceldom is hereditary.
No, you can't. Being hereditary doesn't mean you can predict it, homosexuality is an example of it

No, you can't. Being hereditary doesn't mean you can predict it, homosexuality is an example of it
If both of your parents are short then you are guaranteed to be a manlet.

And good nutrition is hard to come by, both in the third-world because food is scarce and harder to afford, and in the first-world because most are fed on processed junk food.

Last edited:
You can predict the inceldom with a high probablity. A short father has a short son with a very high probability. Because it works foids apply their sexual selection strategy. Foids apply only sexual selection strategies that work.

And good nutrition is hard to come by, both in the third-world because food is scarce and harder to afford, and in the first-world because most are feed on processed junk food.
If everybody has an access to a good nutirition the child will be surely a manlet. The game is over.

And good nutrition is hard to come by, both in the third-world because food is scarce and harder to afford, and in the first-world because most are fed on processed junk food.
You are not guaranteed, though the probability is high.

But the point is that more than genetics cause inceldom, so how could you possibly predict it?

so it is a good solution as it gives good results

what else ??????
Already said, development issues in the womb or enviromental reasons.

But what if a manlet is born, though he has two tall parents? What will happen to him?

You are not guaranteed, though the probability is high.

But the point is that more than genetics cause inceldom, so how could you possibly predict it?
Yes, I know that genetics can be random and there are other factors than can lead to a person being short and normie or even incel-tier despite having Chad and Stacy parents.

But I know because both of my parents are short and around the same height is that you won't expect to be a foot taller or even several inches taller than your parents.

With affordable synthetic wives this problem would be solved without genociding male population.

With affordable synthetic wives this problem would be solved without genociding male population.
Of course, it would be the final solution. The best solution. An artificial foid with a more friendly brain that does not operate a sexual selection. It can be our goal. It would change the whole human society. No more war and suffering any more.

The sexual selection that foids execute is the principal reason of all human suffering. A male friendly female exists : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonobo

But the human civilisation exists also because of this hateful behavior of foids. The civilisation was created by men frustrated by foids' behavior. Without this permanent frustration the man would stay just like an ape.

Last edited:
Of course we're a long way off from that. And once the technology is ready it will take longer still for it too become mainstream and acceptable.

Of course we're a long way off from that. And once the technology is ready it will take longer still for it too become mainstream and acceptable.
It will become mainstream and acceptable at once. Otherwise the beta rebellion will destroy all states who would keep men in the slavery.

Yes but there will be many more females than males, and some of them might eventually get drunk enough to let you touch their boob.
Upvoted. :yes:

Last edited:
Yes but there will be many more females than males, and some of them might eventually get drunk enough to let you touch their boob.
Upvoted. :yes:
Ordinary females will be not be interesting for men any more, no need of any drunk female, even drunk Stacy.

I think that the western society should start an active selective abortion of male embryos in order to avoid unnecessary suffering of future incels.
@BummerDrummer thoughts on implementing this policy in western society?

@BummerDrummer thoughts on implementing this policy in western society?
Yes, this is the only solution that is available at once. There is no need to have one peacock for every female, too many peacocks with a lower quality tail will suffer. We can replace foids by creatures with less toxic brain in the future.