Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee male loneliness is not women's problem

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wWKE_VN41A

2024 02 09 00 05 39 Single Women Are Happy Single Men Are Not   YouTube  Mozilla Firefox

Last edited:
I see videos like these, and I can't really buy the idea that women are hurting for dick. I don't like to make generalizations, but it's rare that I see a woman that is as horny for the opposite sex as I am.

wont watch video but im gonna say i hate women.

Jfl at the reply.

Goes to fuck a local thug, then complains she did not know he was abusive.

Chadsexuals yapping again

I see videos like these, and I can't really buy the idea that women are hurting for dick. I don't like to make generalizations, but it's rare that I see a woman that is as horny for the opposite sex as I am.
no she is right, women don't need men at all, they are much more capable to cope with cats and be gay, and have female friendships . For the most part the only bitchy female friendships are between hotter women, but ugly women seem to have pretty healthy friendships with each other

Treat others like equals instead of trash
Kind of true. Male normgroids can’t be friends with each other and I fucking hate it.

no she is right, women don't need men at all, they are much more capable to cope with cats and be gay, and have female friendships . For the most part the only bitchy female friendships are between hotter women, but ugly women seem to have pretty healthy friendships with each other
materialism is men's cope, but the way of life for foids.

Equality, ney, Equity! for me, just kill yourself loser for you. Teeheeheehee.

Why do you think females being gay is seen as normal while males being gay is hated so much?

Sick of this bullshit from normies

Exactly. The term is "you get no bitches/pussy" not "you get no dick/men." It just doesn't sound right because they obviously have infinite access to men

it will be in 10y when every fifth man ERs:feelzez:

It's also not our problem if they're getting assaulted

and idgaf about womens problems

The reason why there are more single men than there are single women is that there are chads who have harems and thus taking beckies away from normie tier men.

Foids just don’t get it or care.

Good God... 20 min of bullshit, foid apologetic, misandrist propaganda.

"Single" women are happy because they have several promiscuous relationships. Their romantic and sexual needs are met. WOMEN DON'T EXPERIENCE LONELINESS.

This is a strawman, false assumption and gaslighting. Most men treat women too good already. They are called simps.

Women mistreated and hated us first. They are too entitled. They are evil psychos. Just look at the comment section of the video. Women are cheering about the evil they do and victim blaming men in the process.

Women are 100% responsible for the problems of men and their own.

Misogyny is self-defense.

The natural order of things is males fighting each other to impregnate as many women as possible, usually by force.
How do you think a society even emerges where women are protected by law? Because men decided to cooperate with each other instead of compete, and in exchange, each man is entitled to a monogamous relationship with a woman.
Have you ever thought who pays the taxes and works in law enforcement? Women cannot do these things, they are basically parasites or drains on society, and their lifestyles are only upheld because men cherish them.
However, if men aren't satisfied, then their civilization collapses. We return to the natural order that I mentioned above.
By contrast, if women aren't satisfied, then any dream of humanity is still possible.

It's also not our problem if they're getting assaulted
And more broadly, who is going to sign up to become a police officer or soldier or some other type of zogbot? Who is going to enforce the laws of our feminist society? You think women are going to take up arms and keep order in society?
Who pays the taxes and upholds the economy to pay for the zogbots? Who innovates technology and manufactures products?
Not women.
If men are dissatisfied, they will stop working any job. They will just be NEETs. And you can bet that rapes will skyrocket.

CNN: 66% of men single and not dating.
w0mEn mOsT affEctEd

I swear Youtube is becoming more and more like Reddit. cant stand the forum tbh, nearly everything is being censored and white knights will jump to the rescue, if you offend women and attack their fragile A$$ Ego

And more broadly, who is going to sign up to become a police officer or soldier or some other type of zogbot? Who is going to enforce the laws of our feminist society? You think women are going to take up arms and keep order in society?
Who pays the taxes and upholds the economy to pay for the zogbots? Who innovates technology and manufactures products?
Not women.
If men are dissatisfied, they will stop working any job. They will just be NEETs. And you can bet that rapes will skyrocket.

Based and NEETpilled

Why single women are happy

- Chad is a swipe away
- A boyfriend is a swipe away
- Quality white collar jobs are an application away
- Huge friend circle with at least a dozen beta/incel orbiters constantly feeding her with attention and affirmation

Why single women are happy

- Chad is a swipe away
- A boyfriend is a swipe away
- Quality white collar jobs are an application away
- Huge friend circle with at least a dozen beta/incel orbiters constantly feeding her with attention and affirmation

unironically this.

Of course it's not their problem. That's why their opinions on our ways to fix it won't matter to us :feelshehe: