Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Male+skinny fat=over

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
Being skinny while having genetic disposition for fat in your face is one of the most underrated causes of inceldom. Genetic fat deposits on the cheeks plummets your smv, and there is nothing you can do about it besides surgery. The surgery might even fail anyway.

It doesn't matter how ripped, how lean, and how skinny you get as a fat facecel. It signals low T, gives you a beta aura, and just looks fucking disgusting. The fat on your cheeks won't go away, making you look like a chipmunk with a thin body.

Last edited:
Being straight up skinny is worse.

women don´t give a shit about your body unless you are obese. It´s all about the face.

Being ugly is the most underrated cause of inceldom, tbh, fam.

women don´t give a shit about your body unless you are obese. It´s all about the face.

You are missing the point. I'm saying that even if you are skinny as a male with genetic disposition for fat on the face, the fat in your CHEEKS WILL ALWAYS STAY THERE no matter how much wait you lose, destroying your facial aesthetics.

Skinnyfaness is a curse indeed, your body just looks grotesque and repulsive and you're not sure what diet you must follow because you are skinny and fat at the same time

Yes. having skinny body + still fat face/cheeks is the worst combination possible for a male.
Skinnyfaness is a curse indeed, your body just looks grotesque and repulsive and you're not sure what diet you must follow because you are skinny and fat at the same time

Extremely low carbs and sodium

JFL this is so me; I have a very puffy face and am only 167 lbs. It's so fucking over I look like a pudgy child

i'm skinny fat as hell. i have a good jawline but literally ALL my fat goes to my tits and hips and lower back. it's rediculous how it looks, i have the most hourglass figure imaginable. won't even post pics because i know i'll get made fun of

dieting at ~1000 cals atm, gonna try to get borderline anorexic then bulk up from scratch

You are missing the point. I'm saying that even if you are skinny as a male with genetic disposition for fat on the face, the fat in your CHEEKS WILL ALWAYS STAY THERE no matter how much wait you lose, destroying your facial aesthetics.
You talking about this?
394F7BDB 3C7D 424D AA0E 5E697D936197

That's true. I have a good jawline but Iremovable face fat causing me to lose all angularity.

What about buccal fat removal? Something I'm considering myself.

low body fat is cope

there are guys 300lbs still getting ass because of face

low body fat is cope

there are guys 300lbs still getting ass because of face
Really love to see this so i can get an asymetry and nose job and slay like a motherfucker oh wait, another dumb cope!
Being higher than 15% bf always means you're the most unnattractive specimen of the pool, always, the guys you've seen are very rich/have status or got incredibly lucky, i see no other explanation, more bf=more facefat=uglier face=less attractive to the opposite sex.

Really love to see this so i can get an asymetry and nose job and slay like a motherfucker oh wait, another dumb cope!
Being higher than 15% bf always means you're the most unnattractive specimen of the pool, always, the guys you've seen are very rich/have status or got incredibly lucky, i see no other explanation, more bf=more facefat=uglier face=less attractive to the opposite sex.
Nah hes just very good looking. Girls can see it despite being fat. Not obese but just somewhat overweight. Then again not many men has the face to do this.

Being skinny while having genetic disposition for fat in your face is one of the most underrated causes of inceldom. Genetic fat deposits on the cheeks plummets your smv, and there is nothing you can do about it besides surgery. The surgery might even fail anyway.

It doesn't matter how ripped, how lean, and how skinny you get as a fat facecel. It signals low T, gives you a beta aura, and just looks fucking disgusting. The fat on your cheeks won't go away, making you look like a chipmunk with a thin body.
I heard shredding to 10 percent should do, sometimes even 8 percent

So which kind of coper are you? Fat or skinnyfat?
Try to explain how being skinny is worse than skinny-fat. Sounds like "whatever I suffer from is the worst” cope.

Cope. Chad is skinny-fat.

I'm naturally skinny fat. At some point I want to get as skinny as possible and get the fat cut out of me. That way when I bulk I won't have such a pot belly.

Its over for skinny-fatcels.

Try to explain how being skinny is worse than skinny-fat. Sounds like "whatever I suffer from is the worst” cope.

When you're legit skinny:
-Pretty much anyone can beat your ass
-No respect from foids NOR men
-You're weak, you have no dominance, strength or presence whatsoever

Yeah skinnyfat isn't ideal, but most men are skinnyfat so you just blend in with the rest. As a legit skinnycel you're completely written off and not taken seriously because you look like you just escaped from Auschwitz.

skinny is not so bad. It means your metabolism is super fast. You can eat delicious food all day. Lift heavy and bulk. If you are skinny fat you become fatter.