Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Male Vs female suicide rates per country

wtf is happening in ghana

of course sad ruskis

And the world rejoiced

Russians and eastern europeans are dying for liquor more than for inceldom something of their own doing

Russians and eastern europeans are dying for liquor more than for inceldom something of their own doing
and inceldom leads to depression and use of alcohol + drugs, it is correlated but shows that whores are at a significant advantage than men

and inceldom leads to depression and use of alcohol + drugs, it is correlated but shows that whores are at a significant advantage than men
Eastern Europe is one of the easiest places on the planet to ascend, most Russian and EE men are pampered lads and their marriage rates are much higher and younger than the rest of the world, they drink cos it's their culture and addiction to drink no matter the sexual state of affairs

Eastern Europe is one of the easiest places on the planet to ascend, most Russian and EE men are pampered lads and their marriage rates are much higher and younger than the rest of the world, they drink cos it's their culture and addiction to drink no matter the sexual state of affairs
fuck do you think eastern european foids like short balding curries?

never thought of it this way, another just be cumskin theory

No shit moron, they like EE men and WE men, their own men, their looks ceiling is much lower than WE foids

There is only one way out of inceldom for russiancels :feelsrope:

Literally every country has more male than female suicides.
I'm sure that's not significant and telling in any way whatsoever :soy:

Foids reject accountability and never feel guilty of anything. So ofc they don't kill themselves. Also even the ugliest and most useless POS foid has at least one simp ready to die for her. They can never be truly alone. And I think most suicides are triggered by loneliness+ feelings of guilt+ hopelessness.

This. When you're a slavcel, you don't have much else to do other than drinking yourself to death (well, maybe unless you don't have anyone to drink with like me:feelsUgh:)

Eastern Europe is one of the easiest places on the planet to ascend
Achievement unlocked: Total Delusion.

Could that have anything to do with Russia having higher single-parenthood rates (one of the main indicators of female degeneracy and hypergamy according to most of the people on this site) than all of WE except for UK?

FT_19.12.12_USsingleParents_map.png

their marriage rates are much higher
Kek:

Literally no Slavic country is higher than the US, and even if you change that to EE countries in general, only four outdo the US, while the others are pretty much the same as WE countries. Not to mention that both the US and European countries in general get painfully mogged by various ethnic countries here.

Also, even if we ignore that, the maybe-higher marriage rate still gets canceled out by divorce rate that's pretty much the same as the Western one.

ol9eqpTjxYbYffSnmt__eQwR8W9xeTljgWt6PgNSY6o.png

and younger than the rest of the world
Nope, they are pretty average:

Ukraine is the country with the lowest average male age at first marriage, at 27, which isn't even four years lower than the US average of 30.5 (Which, in itself, is lower than Slovakia's 30.8. Does that mean I should sexpatmaxx to the US:feelskek:?)

Not to mention that even Ukraine gets mogged in this regard by dozens of ethnic countries. Wanted to count them all but that would be too autistic even for me:feelshaha:. Since you said that EE is "one of the easiest places on the planet to ascend" because of this, I thought that I should mention how those countries actually fare against most of the world.

If you can pass as a gypsy thug, or can betabuxx her, sure.

Uncle Stalin knew that so he committed incelocide
Brutal Stalinpill.

This. When you're a slavcel, you don't have much else to do other than drinking yourself to death (well, maybe unless you don't have anyone to drink with like me:feelsUgh:)

Achievement unlocked: Total Delusion.

Could that have anything to do with Russia having higher single-parenthood rates (one of the main indicators of female degeneracy and hypergamy according to most of the people on this site) than all of WE except for UK?

FT_19.12.12_USsingleParents_map.png

Kek:

Literally no Slavic country is higher than the US, and even if you change that to EE countries in general, only four outdo the US, while the others are pretty much the same as WE countries. Not to mention that both the US and European countries in general get painfully mogged by various ethnic countries here.

Also, even if we ignore that, the maybe-higher marriage rate still gets canceled out by divorce rate that's pretty much the same as the Western one.

ol9eqpTjxYbYffSnmt__eQwR8W9xeTljgWt6PgNSY6o.png

Nope, they are pretty average:

Ukraine is the country with the lowest average male age at first marriage, at 27, which isn't even four years lower than the US average of 30.5 (Which, in itself, is lower than Slovakia's 30.8. Does that mean I should sexpatmaxx to the US:feelskek:?)

Not to mention that even Ukraine gets mogged in this regard by dozens of ethnic countries. Wanted to count them all but that would be too autistic even for me:feelshaha:. Since you said that EE is "one of the easiest places on the planet to ascend" because of this, I thought that I should mention how those countries actually fare against most of the world.

If you can pass as a gypsy thug, or can betabuxx her, sure.

Brutal Stalinpill.
I said all that from the perspective of a normie's looks, no country for incels, however in eastern Europe it's easier to get laid with a looks threshold much lower than western Europe and a betabuxx threshold lower than ethnic shitholes. Majority of men anywhere are normies and get laid, incels and chads are a minority

not a single country on earth where men rope at the same rate as women jfl. and nobody cares since men are disposable and most hated of the genders

And the world rejoiced

not a single country on earth where men rope at the same rate as women jfl. and nobody cares since men are disposable and most hated of the genders
We are fuelz resource, a toilet paper

We are destined to wageslave, betabuxx, die in industrial failures, die breathing toxic chemicals in oil and gas, die breathing carbon on mining, die of alcoholism, suicides, die by homicides

We are slave gender

I said all that from the perspective of a normie's looks, no country for incels, however in eastern Europe it's easier to get laid with a looks threshold much lower than western Europe and a betabuxx threshold lower than ethnic shitholes.
I guess that that depends on how you look at it. Slavic men are definitely worse looking than Westerners, but if you live in a country with different average than others, then only that average matters to you, and if you're a normie according to those standards, then you're a normie, period, no matter what you'd be in other countries.

Also, when you look at the number of sexual partners an average person in a given country has, which is probably the most objective way to measure how easy it is to get laid in a country, Slavs definitely don't compare all that well, getting mogged by Scandinavians, Americans and most WEs, with my country (Slovakia), being the third worst with only rices and curries having less sex than we do:

sex3.jpg

Fucking over :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:. Though, I guess I can now at least cope easier, knowing how small the difference between me and the local sexhavers is. If I were a Turkcel, comparing my nonexistent bodycount with  that average, I'd already be preparing to shoot myself while swinging from the rope:feelsrope:

What about suicide attempts?

What about suicide attempts?
Foids only "attempt" for attention by consuming or injecting non lethal doses which then they end up calling their soy orbiter or foid friend who calls an ambulance and wastes my and your taxes and fuel

Tried russian cupid and other dating sites found myself invisible i doubt hypergamy is nearly as bad as the poverty means the state cannot afford to subsidize it anywhere near the degree it is in the west but with that said i can beleive there are a fair number of incels and hypergamy is an issue. Saw a bulgarian foid say no men under 6'4 once even and some russian 30 something cat lady who is an sjw has a lgbt flag in her photo and lives in moscow i told her thats why she is alone she called me an incel.

Yikes inkler men are privileged pigs and this is just misinformation men live life on easy mode INKLER!!!!!!!