Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Man gets arrested for threatening to kill Biden, ledditors call him incel and make fun of him because he's ugly

It's his horrible personality

And they always tell us that looks don't matter. :feelsclown:

Why would he want to kill Biden. I love how he treats foids.

Biden Coons

Why did they call him an incel again?

the cognitive dissonance is epic with reddit. they move the goalposts like professionals [well, technically they are]. they'll happily openly blame inferior genes when the dude is ugly enough (whilst also holding contradictory anti body-shaming views, especially when applied to their own personal insecurities). when it was elliot rodger, the problem was misogyny because they couldn't realistically blame it on his looks. other times its "right wing" ideology.

everything is clown

>justneckbeardthings

Guy doesn't have any beard. More like justuglymeniliketoshittofeelbetterthings.

Interesting that they somehow know he’s an incel from his looks alone.

That's what you get for having shitty looks in a shittier planet.

Incel is any idea or person that opposes you at any point in your lifetime basically :feelshehe:

Interesting that they somehow know he’s an incel from his looks alone.
It's significantly more honest that IT's "personality" BS. Bad looks = incel. Still shaming him for that was completely wrong.

normies: "body shaming is bad guys! Its not okay to joke about something that someone can't control. You are a bigot if you make fun of something that is marginalized, even if you don't personally hate that group, jokes alone proove otherwise"
*ugly man does something*
normies: "LMAO look at this ugly ass retard!! Stupid fucking inkwell retard. You look inbred and retarded you disgusting no chin having freak. I hope you die you manlet fuck"

Normgroid genocide pls

bUt We'Re JuSt LoNeLy GuYs NoT gIvEn A fAiR cHaNcE bY sOcIeTy
It would explain with they mock people like him on a daily basis (around 700k users there).

It's significantly more honest that IT's "personality" BS. Bad looks = incel. Still shaming him for that was completely wrong.
True. We can at least see it for what it is here.

[/QUOTE]

The Inkwell Paradoxon: You are only an Incel when you identify yourself as an incel no matter how your relationship status is, but at the same time every unattractive male is an incel, when I identify him as one.

the cognitive dissonance is epic with reddit. they move the goalposts like professionals [well, technically they are]. they'll happily openly blame inferior genes when the dude is ugly enough (whilst also holding contradictory anti body-shaming views, especially when applied to their own personal insecurities). when it was elliot rodger, the problem was misogyny because they couldn't realistically blame it on his looks. other times its "right wing" ideology.

everything is clown

normies: "body shaming is bad guys! Its not okay to joke about something that someone can't control. You are a bigot if you make fun of something that is marginalized, even if you don't personally hate that group, jokes alone proove otherwise"
*ugly man does something*
normies: "LMAO look at this ugly ass retard!! Stupid fucking inkwell retard. You look inbred and retarded you disgusting no chin having freak. I hope you die you manlet fuck"

When you don't agree with them, the first thing they will go is your looks.

He’s an incel because I don’t like him :feelstastyman:

Ah, who'd miss Creepy Joe?

Whenever someobody posts a reddit post on .co i never read it tbh
Why are .co users even on reddit in the first place? Reddit is literal soy

>justneckbeardthings

Guy doesn't have any beard. More like justuglymeniliketoshittofeelbetterthings.
That sub is just a place for vaginas and losers in general to shitpost about unattractive men.
Capture

They will take a look at an unattractive man and assume he is a pedophile.

"Just b urself bro!"

Last edited:
And the same people have the audacity to say that looks don't matter

what a horrible personaliteehee

He's prob gonne get 20 years or more. If he looked like chad he could say it was a joke and everyone would laugh.

We've had a closet gay president (callboy scandal), a tranny loving gay nigger president, an orange president, is it time for a pedo president?

Why bother?

Sleepy Joe is half dead as is.

Even all the adrenochrome in the world can’t keep the walking dead corpse that is Joe Biden going for much longer so may as well let nature take care of one of its many mistakes and thus keep yourself out of prison but I guess stupid is as stupid does.

View: https://youtu.be/tldGgGFe194

Normalfags are cattle, angrily mooing at anything outside their pasture.

when its your personality/demeanor they blame ur looks when its your looks they blame your personality.

If he tried to kill orange man, they would be praising him. Fucking antifags.
Why did they call him an incel again?
Because reddit.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back