Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Man Goes Around NYC Punching White Roasties

4th thread today

This could all be some social media scheme

Take everything with a grain of salt, the new york police force would've issued warrants for arrests if this actually happened.

Why is their first instinct to post it on TikTok?

Based. They're social media hoes so no loss. Good job king

To whoever that man is, Well done!
CF0702AE C66B 48C2 A569 4CF1A05DE7E8

He needs to buy brass knuckles. Their faces aren’t blackeyed enough.

Black guy/immigrant. They won't say it though.

Very based, indeed.

Women's actions created this low trust, high animosity, polarized and chaotic society, so they have no right to complain. They should endure the consequences of their actions.

Women's actions created this low trust, high animosity, polarized and chaotic society, so they have no right to complain. They should endure the consequences of their actions.
Fr

Wtf the third one is smiling about it kek.
I feel like some of them are faking it for attention. The fourth foid gives me that impression from her video ngl.

The hero no one asked but we needed

How I wish I had the guts to do something like this

We're gonna see a MASSIVE increase in violence against women over the next 20 years all over the western world. Once it gets to the point where a third of the entire male population can't even get a date anymore, there will be so much resentment, and there's nothing women or the media will be able to do about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back