Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Man grooms deceased girlfriend's daughter and she loves it

Grooming and taking a girl's innocence isn't bad if you plan on marrying her. Given this man raised his wife, the odds of divorce or adultery are extremely low anyways, dont know why she's seething
Chads are gonna groom and take away her innocence anyway, so what's the difference if he does it?

If we really think about it parents basically "grooming" their children just not for themselves. Since it's not his real daughter he doesn't have the fatherly instincts that overrides his lust.

This is @Mainländer's dream.

I see no problem bcos they r not blood related n it seems like she was raised decently (he didn't try anything funny wif her before she was legal)

Just be first + pure pairbond , I can't imagine bond they share.

Usagi Dropmaxx

Unspoiled lolis pair bond to gigachad while we rot. I can't recover from this.:kys::kys::kys:

Grooming and taking a girl's innocence isn't bad if you plan on marrying her. Given this man raised his wife, the odds of divorce or adultery are extremely low anyways, dont know why she's seething

Well done, what a lucky guy. In fact he probably got an unspoiled virgin too, highly respect this man. Probably the only sexhaver I will truly like and appreciate

What a fucking legend. All the normies screaming pedo over something that is natural and has existed for thousands of years. The only long-term relationships that seem to work is when the man is way older and she is way younger. :feelsmage:

''Omg, you dirty pedo dating her when she was 16. You manipulated her! Her attraction to you couldn't possibly be natural and consensual. You're a master manipulator, I know you are!'' :feels::feels:

Normalcattle will screech at you if you date a 16-year-old, even if the age of consent is 16 in most states. These people are mentally ill. Their obsession with "free" choice (i.e. choosing decadence) leads them to their self destruction and like crabs in a bucket, anyone close to escaping is pulled back down.

His brother, his own flesh and blood, will betray him, rat him out to the police, file charges of statutory rape and grooming, and see their little paradise destroyed.

Normalcattle is downright satanic.

Jewish Woody Allen did that too:
On December 24, 1997, Woody Allen, the 62-year-old Academy Award-winning writer-director of such movies as Annie Hall and Hannah and Her Sisters, marries 27-year-old Soon-Yi Previn, the adopted daughter of his former partner Mia Farrow, in a small ceremony in Venice, Italy.

That dude is a genius mastermind.
@Master is that you?

JFL another lolipill that proves our ancestors were right

-35 y/o man's girlfriend dies
-She has 5 year old daughter left behind
-Because the kid has no family, boyfriend adopts her
-fast forward 11 years, and man starts falling in love with his "daughter"
-They hookup when he's 38 and she is 18

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/kau5od/did_my_brother_groom_his_daughter_and_if_so_what/

if this was the other way around no one would be saying anything but eh fuck men right?

fucking feminazis

Finally a beautiful lifefuel story among so many sui/rope/ERfuels as of late. I hope they marry, stay married and be happy.

help me reddit what can I do about it:soy::soy::soy:

insane coomfuel story tbh :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

She's literally the perfect wife we all wish we had
The way to get a perfect wife is to groom her anyways. This is why society hates it so much, since a perfect wife = not a whore = no sexual degeneracy
Chads are gonna groom and take away her innocence anyway, so what's the difference if he does it?
Exactly, these dumb roasties can't think straight for 2 seconds since they're all washed up hags. She would lose her "innocence" by the time she was 20 anyways to some abusive chad, so why not get married to a man who actually loves her and has ALREADY PROVEN that his love and loyalty is genuine by caring for her for 13 years already

How is it :soy: to say "it's weird to fuck your adoptive daughter"?
So you honestly wouldn't drool to have this opportunity?

It would be without the intention of fucking her but also letting her come on to you on her own and you accepting that she gets to be yours in bed.
insane coomfuel story tbh :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
Tbh :feelscomfy:

So you honestly wouldn't drool to have this opportunity?

It would be without the intention of fucking her but also letting her come on to you on her own and you accepting that she gets to be yours in bed.

Tbh :feelscomfy:
No I wouldn't

Seems like the OP is a woman given how emotional they are. But who knows, could be a soi
Jealous foid,
she could be lesbian too but that’s just a theory... a game theory

Fuck me . Life without lollies are absolute pointlessness .

He basically traded in that old dusty model, for a fresh one.

Based.