Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Man hating foids SHOULD approach a bear

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
Please do so, you hate the men that pay taxes and fund your life so much, so please do us a favor and approach a bear. Hopefully you don't come back alive, because that will require MALE rescuers, including pilots and drivers, which are predominantly male jobs

I think you got the title wrong

I think you got the title wrong
Well, many ppl here should get the context, there was a video about foids preferring bears to men

No i mean you confused "man" and "foids" in the title, otherwise the thread wouldnt make sense

No i mean you confused "man" and "foids" in the title, otherwise the thread wouldnt make sense
Well it's more meant to be an action, then a description.

It's like when someone says "man eating lion", perhaps I should've added a "-" but it's too late to edit.

Well it's more meant to be an action, then a description.

It's like when someone says "man eating lion", perhaps I should've added a "-" but it's too late to edit.
Nigga thats not what i mean. The title should be "foids hating men" instead of "men hating foids"

Please do so, you hate the men that pay taxes and fund your life so much, so please do us a favor and approach a bear. Hopefully you don't come back alive, because that will require MALE rescuers, including pilots and drivers, which are predominantly male jobs

Toilets that hate men are like Blacks that hate other races, they barely had a hand in building society but get all the benefits and privileges of it.

Nigga thats not what i mean. The title should be "foids hating men" instead of "men hating foids"

"Man-hating foids ", a hyphen would've fixed it.

I'll gladly watch these sluts get ripped to pieces:feelsPop:

Put up the video where a foid cuddles a bear only for it to bite her face

I'd love to see a foid get absolutely mauled by a bear until nothing but her skeleton is left

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back