Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious @man 's ban was unjustified

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★
I feel like the mods unjustly banned this guy. He wasn't giving false bluepill claims or anything, some of it was stupid but his intentions weren't bad and there's plenty of bluepilled stuff on the must-read section. Too harsh for a perma ban imo :ping:

I feel like the mods unjustly banned this guy. He wasn't giving false bluepill claims or anything, some of it was stupid but his intentions weren't bad and there's plenty of bluepilled section on the must-read section. Too harsh for a perma ban imo :ping:
@Caesercel @TheProphetMuscle @proudweeb

He's gonna get unbanned in 2 days probably

Why does this bluepilled cuck have so many dicksuckers? Is it because he uses discord and has a clique of friends on there?

I feel like the mods unjustly banned this guy. He wasn't giving false bluepill claims or anything, some of it was stupid but his intentions weren't bad and there's plenty of bluepilled stuff on the must-read section. Too harsh for a perma ban imo :ping:
Mods being useless internet janitor

Why does this bluepilled cuck have so many dicksuckers? Is it because he uses discord and has a clique of friends on there?
Who told I'm his dicksucker ? I'm not a fanboy of anybody on this forum. I just think it was an unwarranted ban

Who told I'm his dicksucker ? I'm not a fanboy of anybody on this forum. I just think it was an unwarranted ban
Wtf do you think is a warranted ban then ?

Big agree! First I rode the bandwagon and hated him when I first read his post but after I read the ban appeals I am on his side tbh.

i mean, if he really beleives in his advice then it would be better that he start diong it himself first. then make another ban appeal about how he ascended or not so we can make sure what he's saying is legit or just a scam

He shouldve jumped straight to the point with his ban appeal, he can't seriously expect someone to read all that, it's like mid size book.

Never spoken to this dude (don't even have discord, I am to old for that shit) but unwarranted bans are still gay

i mean, if he really beleives in his advice then it would be better that he start diong it himself first. then make another ban appeal about how he ascended or not so we can make sure what he's saying is legit or just a scam
he ascendends -> he is no longer incel -> he gets banned

he ascendends -> he is no longer incel -> he gets banned
is getting a ban from posting a thread like this seriously unwarranted? It looks like it came straight from Reddit, straight from IT even

is getting a ban from posting a thread like this seriously unwarranted? It looks like it came straight from Reddit, straight from IT even

even IF you think this is bluepilled shit (I am not saying it is, I am not saying it isnt), instant perma is to much expecially for a seasoned poster

I don't know how many of you read his thread post and everything in his ban appeal, but if you do, you might agree that it was an unjustified banning. It's borderline, tbh.

It's difficult to say what his true intention was with that thread, but it didn't appear to be malicious. Maybe I'm being charitable or missed something important, but I think the mods might have made a mistake here.

I don't know how many of you read his thread post and everything in his ban appeal, but if you do, you might agree that it was an unjustified banning. It's borderline, tbh.

It's difficult to say what his true intention was with that thread, but it didn't appear to be malicious. Maybe I'm being charitable or missed something important, but I think the mods might have made a mistake here.
Yea this is what I've been saying. You can sense who's just spewing bluepill non sense or who's just trying to spread some positivity

I had a positive outlook that I wanted to share.

I took the same tone that some guy in VC had when he convinced me that incels exaggerate the difficulty of everything.

His tone was dismissive but it was for my own good. That guy pissed me off but then I thought about it and he might be right, maybe I shouldn’t be taken seriously if I don’t even try or haven’t tried in a meaningful way like “taking professional photos” on Tinder.

He shouldve jumped straight to the point with his ban appeal, he can't seriously expect someone to read all that, it's like mid size book.
Everyone else on the internet is good at making short concise points, I’m not :fuk:

Blkpillpres was one of the most popular/hated users for that reason.

If his posts were shorter he wouldn’t have been so popular IMO.