Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Man, this place is crowded

C450_4matic

C450_4matic

AMG IN DISGUISE
-
Thought people will be at church. Last I check was 440 online. Can we hit 500???

I love it.

I thought this site was going to die when we switched to the new theme

I just got back

Church is hell (lol). It's just a bunch of old fucks and ""pure"" femoids asking for donations, and you have to sit for hours in an uncomfortable wooden bench.

In the words of George Carlin, I was Catholic until I reached the age of reason.

Church is hell (lol). It's just a bunch of old fucks and ""pure"" femoids asking for donations, and you have to sit for hours in an uncomfortable wooden bench.
"""""""""'Pure""""""""",because vigorous anal with Chad doesn't count.

Church lol. There are alot of atheists and other faiths here not to mention users in different time zones
It's 10pm here

That ain't happening.
So you mean to say that you're going to follow the path of God. That's great, give your local church a chance. Church goers are the nicest

So you mean to say that you're going to follow the path of God. That's great, give your local church a chance. Church goers are the nicest
I don't like spending my money on scams, which also includes """"antidepressant"""" pills.

I am officially a christian but I am actually an agnostic atheist

Only old Italians and Hispanics go 'round here.

I don't like spending my money on scams, which also includes """"antidepressant"""" pills.
You're not obliged to donate actually. Yes, there's some pastor that use those money to fund his new Lexus RX, but most church use these money to improve the facilities.

You're not obliged to donate actually. Yes, there's some pastor that use those money to fund his new Lexus RX, but most church use these money to improve the facilities.
Well, then it's time that I'll be wasting. Being in a room packed full of normies would not be enjoyable, to say the least.

Well, then it's time that I'll be wasting. Being in a room packed full of normies would not be enjoyable, to say the least.
Just give it a shot. Most of them are not judging. Just try to stay there for about half an hour and see for yourself

Just give it a shot. Most of them are not judging. Just try to stay there for about half an hour and see for yourself
I've already been to church many times, and I didn't like it one bit.

> going to church as an incel

just lol at that

So god allegedly created all matter in the universe but can't even maintain his own 'house' kek