Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Man up" is a code word for "cuck up"

• Thread starter mindlessbadluckpill
  • Start date
mindlessbadluckpill

mindlessbadluckpill

Banned
-
This bullshitty statement has no real meaning besides be used as a censorship and shaming tactic againts males in general in the past men didnt have to "man up" get a work or a wife was just an almost natural process that didnt require a super human efford but today the world is shitting on men everyday and if someone dare to say some he gets instantly shutted with this word, man up today means be a beta cuck simp piece of shit this sentence is ussually used by boomers that didnt have to live in this clown world and blame younger people for things that are not their fault its used by foids that dont suffer nothing but instead are brutally beneficied by this fucking system because ofc she needs beta cucks once chad does not want her hole anymore and its also used by :bluepill: Males that think that they are the great males despite that they are nothing but the serf complacent class that get cucked everyday you cant "man up" today because the role of the man in his real does not longer exist in the traditional way that used to exist today is slay buxx or rot simple as that dont get your pride hurted by the nonsense of the elite and its slaves and colaborators

Fuck cucks and normies in general they ruin everything.

Thats nice, GrAYwads

Based and true post, my dad tells me same retarded shit “just man up” when I could easily kick his ass as he’s stupid boomer fuck.

facts, man up means worship woman and do anything to benefit whamen