Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Man with the most right swipes on tinder gives bio advice.

girls are idiots they are falling for the model label and cloth style halo, this nigger wont last in a ltr or will get cucked by a true bbc
Apparently he's got a girlfriend now.

COPE if you think this guy isnt tyrone hes tall high t and his face is 8+ just look at his jawline
He's only got a good jawline but other than that, he looks normie. Just have a jawline theory is legit.

COPE if you think this guy isnt tyrone hes tall high t and his face is 8+ just look at his jawline
Someone with some sense.

The best explanation I can come up with for this guy's success is :

You have to consider what is the lowest common denominator woman. It's that poor to middle class demo of white trash skanks that listen to hip hop, watch the kardashians, know endless mainstream nonsense. Most of these girls are moderately to very overweight. They wear sweatpants and other whore wear. Their hair looks damp for some reason. They have no concept that tight clothes and tattoos make them look slutty. They dress only one or two steps above what you imagine a hooker looks like if they go out. They don't have any real idea of what upper classes are really like. The imgaine wealth as a black guy on a boat with a chain in a too large shirt a several hundred thousand dollars in jewelry.

I'm not 100% sure who Drake is, but when I google him his youtube vid has 185 million hits. These are the 60% of women that don't get a Bachelor's degree, and another 10% that get trash degrees.

They view dating a black guy that gives the illusion of wealth as high status because it's a way to compete with all of the other lowest common denominator whores they're friends with, they went to school with, they work with, etc.

This guy is simply regurgitating back at them all the celebrity imagery they've consumed. Add to that, that he looks completely unthreatening and you have mass appeal to basic bitches.

this guy does not get most right swipes. guaranteed

This guy is living proof that even without great facial structure, if you can get your body fat down to 10th percent or less you're face will be passable.

I would try to sum up my previous post by saying that 'Basic Bitch Becky can't date a real celebrity, so she goes for the faux celebrity'

This guy is living proof that even without great facial structure, if you can get your body fat down to 10th percent or less you're face will be passable.

I would try to sum up my previous post by saying that 'Basic Bitch Becky can't date a real celebrity, so she goes for the faux celebrity'
He has a good face.

He has a good face.

his face is too long

his skull is too thin

his lower 1/3rd is not tall enough

his jawline is not wide enough, but he has a jaw because of his single digit body fat

his eyes are a bit too wide

bio does not matter AT ALL

fucking sick of these articles, its like they are involuntarily torturing ugly males who are having fuck all success on tinder by writing some shitty brag post about how easy it is to get a female to relationship and fuck you

The best explanation I can come up with for this guy's success is :

You have to consider what is the lowest common denominator woman. It's that poor to middle class demo of white trash skanks that listen to hip hop, watch the kardashians, know endless mainstream nonsense. Most of these girls are moderately to very overweight. They wear sweatpants and other whore wear. Their hair looks damp for some reason. They have no concept that tight clothes and tattoos make them look slutty. They dress only one or two steps above what you imagine a hooker looks like if they go out. They don't have any real idea of what upper classes are really like. The imgaine wealth as a black guy on a boat with a chain in a too large shirt a several hundred thousand dollars in jewelry.

I'm not 100% sure who Drake is, but when I google him his youtube vid has 185 million hits. These are the 60% of women that don't get a Bachelor's degree, and another 10% that get trash degrees.

They view dating a black guy that gives the illusion of wealth as high status because it's a way to compete with all of the other lowest common denominator whores they're friends with, they went to school with, they work with, etc.

This guy is simply regurgitating back at them all the celebrity imagery they've consumed. Add to that, that he looks completely unthreatening and you have mass appeal to basic bitches.
shit this post is woke as fuck.

lmao the sad part is that 90% people unironically believe this, tyrone included

again he is style haloing he face,skin and frame is shit tier, anybody can become a male model if they try hard enough and most male models are subhuman anyways they should be posting here

lolno

I would never get 1 match in 10000 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back