Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My old job regrets not putting me back in the position I wanted

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
Those stupid fucks thought I was useless and tried to make me an eternal clerk, after I put in my 2 week notice I heard from former co workers that the managers regret not putting me in the position I asked them to put me in for over a year and they wanted to keep me working minimum wage for eternity with the excuse "we need him at this position" and if that was the case they should have gave me a raise and maybe I would have stayed but no they promoted lazy assholes over me a big JFL at those fuckshits.

Over for clericalcels

Those stupid fucks thought I was useless and tried to make me an eternal clerk, after I put in my 2 week notice I heard from former co workers that the managers regret not putting me in the position I asked them to put me in for over a year and they wanted to keep me working minimum wage for eternity with the excuse "we need him at this position" and if that was the case they should have gave me a raise and maybe I would have stayed but no they promoted lazy assholes over me a big JFL at those fuckshits.
-
That's the great part about a free market in labor.- The employer is free to deny you a promotion...- and you are also free to look elsewhere.

A great way to get a raise is to leave your employer.- Repeat & profit
-

Bottom of the barrel job?

-
That's the great part about a free market in labor.- The employer is free to deny you a promotion...- and you are also free to look elsewhere.

A great way to get a raise is to leave your employer.- Repeat & profit
-
I was about to leave on the spot without a 2 week notice on that bitch because she didnt deserve it but I couldnt as that would harm my reputation

How long did you work there for?