Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope manga cope is the best cope

Nick Gurr

Nick Gurr

Banned
-
like seriously nothing will beat reading high quality pictures with intense dialogue that would make stacy cream. drop all the soymanga and pick up that real shit. Bonus if you read manga in public. Fuck does it make me feel good being incel. While fuckers are scrolling tiktok im increasing my iq reading intense manga

Hold onto your copes so you don't rope

can't tell if chatGTP powered spam bot, cringe infiltrator trying way to hard to fit in or someone who lied about being 18+

like seriously nothing will beat reading high quality pictures with intense dialogue that would make stacy cream. drop all the soymanga and pick up that real shit. Bonus if you read manga in public. Fuck does it make me feel good being incel. While fuckers are scrolling tiktok im increasing my iq reading intense manga
Nigga hasn't gotten the memo yet that Anime and Manga is incredibly mainstream now, and it's completely dominated by normies, e-girls and chadlites...

By incels for incels

Manga master race

Most manga is really faggy non violent shit and the males look like females. Look at Tokyo Revengers, it's supposed to be about gang warfare but they all look like twinks and fistfight each other, death only happens to advance the plot.

Most manga is really faggy non violent shit and the males look like females. Look at Tokyo Revengers, it's supposed to be about gang warfare but they all look like twinks and fistfight each other, death only happens to advance the plot.
Yea and the good stuff doesnt get adapted to anime so if you say that thats your favorite manga they dont know it and say Oh I lIkE dEmOn SlAyEr