Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Manic dream pixie girl

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
Its funny but this manic dream pixie girl thing actually kinda happened to me, i posted "as a meme" in a group that i was sad lonely lol, and a girl that lives in my city took it serious and messaged me, i told her how i feel about being a manlet, how much i hate my body, myself, told her that im fucking deformed, then she conforted me, told me things werent like that, was very sweet basically...

We became friends, started talking everyday, voice chatting, playing games together, it was like a fucking dream, i literally thanked god and begged for it to work lol

BUT, hahahaha, obviously the universe was just playing a joke on me, one day i decided to send her a picture of my face, then she started ghosting me and later also confirmed she was in love with a 6'3 guy

Last edited:
Chad always wins boyo.

What did you expect brocel

Hanging out with a foid online when she doesnt know your face, sounds like a good cope.

But you fell victim to one of the classic blunders. :feelskek:

I guess your personality was good enough jfl

Its funny but this manic dream pixie girl thing actually kinda happened to me, i posted "as a meme" in a group that i was sad lonely lol, and a girl that lives in my city took it serious and messaged me, i told her how i feel about being a manlet, how much i hate my body, myself, told her that im fucking deformed, then she conforted me, told me things werent like that, was very sweet basically...

We became friends, started talking everyday, voice chatting, playing games together, it was like a fucking dream, i literally thanked god and begged for it to work lol

BUT, hahahaha, obviously the universe was just playing a joke on me, one day i decided to send her a picture of my face, then she started ghosting me and later also confirmed she was in love with a 6'3 guy
FUCK

Hanging out with a foid online when she doesnt know your face, sounds like a good cope.

But you fell victim to one of the classic blunders. :feelskek:
Yep i recomend it, im talking to another girl and i dont have any intention in showing her what i look like, idk its like having an imaginary girfriend you know? Like its not that good because i know it isnt going anywhere, i know once she sees what i look like shes going to lose all interest, but idk it stills feels good to hear a female voice while playing games lol
I guess your personality was good enough jfl
Unironically.