Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Manifestation and Neville Goddard.

Kunt

Kunt

i can't go outside with this face
★★
Basically Neville is a guy who preached about the "Law of Assumption" which means that whatever you believe is true and that all the bad things happening is your fault.
He talks about manifestation and says that one can change his reality around him. He also thinks that the only true human being in this reality is the one that is counscious. Basically, people are NPCS and they will react to you according to your beliefs.

There's a lot more to it but that's like a quick dumbed down version. There's quite a lot of people that believe in the law of assumption and even more that believe in law of attraction. To manifest something in both you need to think positively, which for us incels is probably impossible.

If you think you're an incel, then you are an incel. You have to completely believe otherwise in order to not be one. It would make sense, as for as long as I've been able to talk I thought of myself as ugly and that no one can love me.
Since i am desperate, I actually tried it out. I tried to manifest seeing a yellow flower. I saw one the day after. It was obviously because I was looking for it. I tried the whole positive outlook and calling myself beautiful, but I looked in the mirror and there's no way I could think that.

What do you guys think about this. I don't believe in it but maybe some of you do. actually probably not cause then you wouldnt be on this forum.