Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Manlet arrested and beat up by cops for banging 16 year old girl who came from Mexico to live with him

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
93506bb3-e247-480f-957e-9b030d748525-large16x9_arrest.png

How jealous were the cops? It looks like they beat him

While talking to the 16-year-old victim they learned she was a resident of Mexico who said she had been talking to Francisco Abarca for about two years on social media.
Then in March, she said Abarca met her in person in Mexico and brought her to Porterville with him.

She said she has been living with Abarca and having a sexual relationship with him since then.

Detectives were called to take over the investigation around 1:15 a.m.

Information the girl provided to detectives led them to the location where a 5th wheel trailer was located where the two had been living.

The trailer was parked in the backyard of a residence in the 300 block of N. Lotas St. in Porterville.

Detectives went to that location and that's when they say Abarca ran from them.

Abarca was apprehended two blocks away and taken to the Porterville Police Department.

Detectives learned on numerous occasions, Abarca had been physically abusing and sexually assaulting the girl when she refused sex.

The Tulare County Child Welfare Services were summoned and took custody of the girl until arrangements can be made with her family in Mexico.

Abarca was arrested for Human Trafficking, Rape, Sex with a Minor, Oral Copulation, Kidnapping, False Imprisonment, Domestic Violence, Resisting Arrest, and also a Misdemeanor Warrant.

He was booked at the Tulare County Jail with his bail being set at $375,000.00.

Last edited:
Just Mexicomaxx bro:feelskek::feelskek:

She made it to USA and used him for a green card then snitched cuz she now has access to white chad cock.

she isn't innocent either.

Last edited:
A sobering lesson. Thanks.

Based manlet

Clownworld Authories: Won't arrest you for being an illegal immigrant. Will arrest you for having sex with a totally "helpless and innocent" sexually mature 16 year old girl:feelsclown:

:soy:He was supposed to like mature 46 year old woman :soy:

Clownworld Authories: Won't arrest you for being an illegal immigrant. Will arrest you for having sex with a totally "helpless and innocent" sexually mature 16 year old girl:feelsclown:

suifuel for aspiring geomaxxers

I don't know how anyone comes to the conclusion that this was "rape". It was consensual the girl was driven to places for sex. That's just how it is. It was fully consensual, the girl said let's go on a trip hell yes.

Next you know, she betrays him. Now he's facing rape charges because of him.

A guy feeds you, drives you to places, does good things with you, you agree, then you turn his back on him and call it rape.

What were you doing all that many hours when driving little girl?

The fuck were you doing?

As my audience I want you guys to know, this is unfair. The guy didn't even rape, in fact it was consensual the girl just turned her back on him and I don't know what to say, this is what feminism can do.

T
I don't know how anyone comes to the conclusion that this was "rape". It was consensual the girl was driven to places for sex. That's just how it is. It was fully consensual, the girl said let's go on a trip hell yes.

Next you know, she betrays him. Now he's facing rape charges because of him.

A guy feeds you, drives you to places, does good things with you, you agree, then you turn his back on him and call it rape.

What were you doing all that many hours when driving little girl?

The fuck were you doing?

As my audience I want you guys to know, this is unfair. The guy didn't even rape, in fact it was consensual the girl just turned her back on him and I don't know what to say, this is what feminism can do.
this

Lmao, dude thought he was still back in Mexico, dumb ass wetback.

free my man didnt do nothing

Poor rice just wanted some game. Oh well

Cartelmaxxing paying off :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Manlet almost got away with it

Puritanic hypocrites.

She made it to USA and used him for a green card then snitched cuz she now has access to white chad cock.
That was her original plan for sure but the manlet used her as a sex toy.

the man is only 5 feet tall. the little girl probably mogs him in height.

based manletcel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back