Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Teen who filmed 'sex with dog' says she's 'genius' for 'solution to make it legal'

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★
Denise Frazier has always claimed she is innocent despite brazenly posting inappropriate videos on X and Telegram while her X bio reads: '19 and innocent of all charges'

1_Woman-19-arrested-for-extremely-graphic-sex-with-dog-in-most-disturbing-video-police-have-seen.jpg

The infamous teen accused of having sex with a dog has called herself a "genius"

The infamous teen accused of having sex with a dog has called herself a "genius" for coming up with a "solution to doing bestiality" after getting arrested for the sick acts.

Denise Frazier, 19, was arrested in Mississippi in 2023, reportedly charged with unnatural intercourse and aggravated cruelty to an animal.

Police said grim clips where Frazier can be seen having sex with dogs emerged, including one that was filmed outside a church. They said the video was so vile they "couldn't even discuss it".

3_Teen-who-had-sex-with-dog-pictured-days-before-arrest-after-she-crashed-car.jpg

Denise Frazier was arrested last year in Mississippi

She even recently boasted on X (formerly Twitter) that she has “the biggest zoo channel” on the private messaging app Telegram. The channel has nearly 24,000 members and is titled ‘Girls Who Love Dogs’. Frazier has always claimed she is innocent while her X bio reads: “19 and innocent of all charges.”

However, in her latest post on X she alluded to having been arrested again for the sick acts – declaring "They freed me :)". She then added she thought she was a "genius" for coming up with a solution to ensure she can still perform the demented behaviours with innocent animals.

"The mistake I made was doing the dog thing in Mississippi," she wrote on X. "I’ll just move to a state where it’s legal. I’m genius to come up with that solution."

0_Woman-19-arrested-for-extremely-graphic-sex-with-dog-in-most-disturbing-video-police-have-seen.jpg

And to add an even further disturbing aspect to the case, her weird fans hopped in the comments to profess their support and love for the clearly sick-minded individual.

One weirdo even made a map highlighting the states where the act is supposedly "legal", with another adding: "I wanted to marry you and take you to a place where you were free to have your adventures."

Other depraved comments included "Glad you're free hun you love who you live I'd love to see it honestly", "That's what you should do lol you have my blessing", "Can I move with you too?" and "They should award you a peace prize for improving interspecies relations instead of imprisonment imo".

0_Fx5uc4eWYAAzcRZ.jpg

There were some X users pointing out the illegality and plainly disgusting nature of what Denise was saying. "You know the real mistake & I hope You learned something from it," wrote one while another added: "I’m happy you got off, but baby girl you really need to get your life together…"

Disgusting beyond any level. 19 and already wornout dogs whore.

Women are the empathic gender, though, right? RIGHT?!?

Ugly asf die apready

bitches will fuck dogs but call us creeps

"The mistake I made was doing the dog thing in Mississippi," she wrote on X. "I’ll just move to a state where it’s legal. I’m genius to come up with that solution."
Move to place where it's legal to do something before doing it. Highest IQ foid award goes to.

Imagine being famous for being a dog fucker...

"Would you like dog cum in your coffee? Or just cow milk?"