Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Manlet cope

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Cope

didnt read cuz reddit

"I'm a 5'4 man and have had LTRs with a few tall women"
But thats impossible :feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

He is larping

im 5'6 and live in Germany and all these tall women here wouldnt even fart in my direction.
I wish I could have a tall couple at gunpoint begging for their life:society: (in GTA V).
Maybe than they will acknowledge my presence.

im 5'6 and live in Germany and all these tall women here wouldnt even fart in my direction.
I wish I could have a tall couple at gunpoint begging for their life:society: (in GTA V).
Maybe than they will acknowledge my presence.
Brutal. Wie hälst du das denn aus?

Proof that any of this actually happened? Reddit is LARP central. I see tall women with taller men usually.

>”I think confident short guys with confident tall women make one of the most unique couple ever.”

It’s unique because I hardly ever see it. Though some taller women might be into it. I’d like a woman between 5’0 and 6’2.

Brutal. Wie hälst du das denn aus?
Ich bin es seit der Grundschulzeit gewöhnt, der kleinste Junge zu sein.
Mittlerweile ist mir eh auch alles scheißegal. :society:

Wie groß bist du denn?

not manlet cope tbh , every manlet should breeed with a tall woman for tallr offspring

Over for germancels

:feelsLSD:
For real.
The only types of people you see outside in my town are old people, insanely hot white/arab/nigress/noodle whores dressed like a stripper and muslim boys/young men that want to beat you up. The only german males outside is pure fucking textbook Chad. All the germancels are hanging from the ceiling:feelsrope: or waisting away in their room playing videogames.
But I am still going outside to freak out the normies and I always work out so I can beat up any immigrant that talks shit:lasereyes:

Honestly, fuck copers. I want them to keep their retarded lies to themselves. No incel should have to live in a lie about reality.

Most of these jihadists have to either be deported or sent to gulag (in minecraft)
Only solution.
What country are you from?
Any Muslims there as well?

Ich bin es seit der Grundschulzeit gewöhnt, der kleinste Junge zu sein.
Mittlerweile ist mir eh auch alles scheißegal. :society:

Wie groß bist du denn?
Bin aber praktisch ein Zwerg

Only solution.
Im Bulgarian and there are a few muslim regions here, thing is these people are lit islamized Bulgarians and are genetically in no way related to the Turks and some of them cant even speak turkish but a lot of them are brainwashed to think that they are Turks. In 1989 the communist party started an anti-turkish/muslim campaign, their muslim names were changed to Bulgarian ones, and a lot of them were ordered to leave the country if they don't like it that way :feelsLSD:

Bin aber praktisch ein Zwerg
In Deutschland fühlt sich jeder als Zwerg der nicht mind. 185 ist.
Ich würde am liebsten in ein Land ziehen, wo die Leute kleiner sind.

Im Bulgarian and there are a few muslim regions here, thing is these people are lit islamized Bulgarians and are genetically in no way related to the Turks and some of them cant even speak turkish but a lot of them are brainwashed to think that they are Turks. In 1989 the communist party started an anti-turkish/muslim campaign, their muslim names were changed to Bulgarian ones, and a lot of them were ordered to leave the country if they don't like it that way :feelsLSD:

Eastern european countries are the last bastion of strong european people.
If you are on this site the women in Bulgaria probably arent as traditional as I thought.
Do you have any chance at an arranged marriage or getting a girl from your hometown?
Wieviel wiegst du?
53 kg.

Only solution.
Im Bulgarian and there are few muslim regions here, thing is these people are lit islamized Bulgarians and are genetically in no way related to the Turks and some of them cant even speak turkish but a lot of them are brainwashed to think that they are Turks. In 1989 the communist party started an anti-turkish/muslim campaign, their muslim names were changed to Bulgarian ones, and a lot of them were ordered to leave the country if they don't like it that way :feelsLSD:
Eastern european countries are the last bastion of strong european people.
If you are on this site the women in Bulgaria probably arent as traditional as I thought.
Do you have any chance at an arranged marriage or getting a girl from your hometown?

53 kg.
Here most girls/young women are the same whores as western european/american ones. They are entitled, with a super inflated ego, normies are the same as the ones anywhere else. Im 172 cm, skinny, small jaw and most young guys are taller than me (177-180cm) and on top of that they are gymmaxxing like crazy. No girls have ever gave me any real IOIs, even the christian ones (im a christian). Currently im non-existent to all girls/women here. I had/have different crushes on local girls/women but it doesnt matter anyway. Although here you can kinda get a (mediocre at best) gf via socialmaxxing but normies don't want to have anything to do with me anyway.

Last edited:
hes fun to be around = :bluepill:

just give tall w*men a shot theory

I don’t think I’ve seen a 5’4 man in my life
Because you don't go out or maybe you don't think they don't exist like foids :fuk::feelsrope:thats the adverse effects of being turbomanlet. You are permanently invisible