Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Manlet curry humilated on couples match

Imagine being disrespected by a 300Ib fat somalian prick for likes

Deserved tbh
Unless they pay good money to stand there like a cuck for a stretched roastie, he deserved that

I hate this world

Deserved tbh
Unless they pay good money to stand there like a cuck for a stretched roastie, he deserved that
I doubt any of the people standing there took time out of their day to stand there for free.

I also don't think he deserved that comment.

Why not? Those shows are known for ridiculing people to make the audience laugh
How is him deserving being ridiculed for his looks any different from anyone here deserving that?

How is what you're saying any different from a foids way of thinking?

Beyond brutal. The shortcel got eviscerated live on television by those niggers while sandwiched between a Chadlite and Tyronelite, all for the entertainment of that roastie. It was a public execution :feelsrope:

How is him deserving being ridiculed for his looks any different from anyone here deserving that?
Listen, what did you think it was gonna happen? What did he deserve in a world where lookism dominates? He deserved conpliments? Respect?

Had he been :blackpill: he would have said to himself "I'm about to get heightmogged in a comedy show, I know they are going to ridiculed me"
He would know that's what's coming to him, in other word he knew he was deserving of that

Muh unfairness, Muh world only respect chad, nigga there's a reason for that.
How is what you're saying any different from a foids way of thinking?
Mine has thought behind it, foids are just instincts :feelsthink:

We need to get that guy on blackpill therapy asap

Listen, what did you think it was gonna happen? What did he deserve in a world where lookism dominates? He deserved conpliments? Respect?

Had he been :blackpill: he would have said to himself "I'm about to get heightmogged in a comedy show, I know they are going to ridiculed me"
He would know that's what's coming to him, in other word he knew he was deserving of that

Muh unfairness, Muh world only respect chad, nigga there's a reason for that.
Nothing of what you said answered my question.

I asked you why he deserved that and how its any different from anyone here, and you respond with "What did you think was going to happen"
The truth is that you have no justification for what you said, and you said it out of pure emotion.
Mine has thought behind it, foids are just instincts :feelsthink:
Not really, you're doing exactly what foids and normies do, just with extra steps.

Pretty hypocritical, then again, most people on here are.

Not really, you're doing exactly what foids and normies do, just with extra steps.
Jfl at u if you think you don't discriminate based on looks and are some special bean

Jfl at u if you think you don't discriminate based on looks and are some special bean
Now your argument is

"I-i know you do it too!"

You really aren't bright, are you? You honestly deserve your inceldom. I cannot say I feel sorry for you.

Now your argument is

"I-i know you do it too!"

You really aren't bright, are you? You honestly deserve your inceldom. I cannot say I feel sorry for you.
I knew you were just another iq coper :feelsseriously:

Deserved tbh

I doubt any of the people standing there took time out of their day to stand there for free.

I also don't think he deserved that comment.

Beyond brutal. The shortcel got eviscerated live on television by those niggers while sandwiched between a Chadlite and Tyronelite, all for the entertainment of that roastie. It was a public execution :feelsrope:

We need to get that guy on blackpill therapy asap
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

lol I watched the full vid of that couple days ago thought Francesco would be the bf but ofc it was the tall Dude. brutal height pill had me down for a while

Deserved tbh
To be fair. He was just a victim of bluepills. Hope he found blackpills after such brutal experience.