Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Manlet Trait: You get mogged by every main character in a T.V show

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
I noticed that every main character of a show is always 6' or taller, while I'm below it. :fuk::cryfeels:

They want to you to know that you'll never be good and will always be a loser. Kike media is strong.

It's because women's opinion matters a lot today

I can't think of any khhv truecel in any TV series
So yeah, every TV character mogs me

I noticed that every main character of a show is always 6' or taller, while I'm below it. :fuk::cryfeels:
I remember replaying Gta 5 last year post blackpill and I thought Franklin was 5’8 because he kept getting mogged - He’s actually 6 feet scum and the others are 6’2. I could instantly tell steve was 6’3 because I was so obsessed with that height the time.

I remember replaying Gta 5 last year post blackpill and I thought Franklin was 5’8 because he kept getting mogged - He’s actually 6 feet scum and the others are 6’2. I could instantly tell steve was 6’3 because I was so obsessed with that height the time.
I remember thinking he was 5'9 at the time, I felt mogged when I saw his height. :fuk: