Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Manlets can never ascend.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
All short men are incel no matter if they had a gf or sex because they get cucked by tall chads on the side no matter how they look like.
Even chadlets are incel in 2022, their women all secretly want to get fucked by a 6'6+ chad.

Remember, no face for height. It's much more advantageous to be a deformed 1/10 6'5 tall man than a 9/10 looking 5'6 manlet.

no matter if they had a gf or sex because they get cucked by tall chads.
I don't even get anything and I'm 5'10
:feelsrope: probably because I'm ethnic and ugly

Last edited:
@Misogynist Curry 卐

This legitimately could have been an unironic thread on this forum, and plenty of users here would celebrate and agree with it; unless I'm misinterpreting the true reason for your post... :feelswhat:

But by that logic, pretty much everyone save from Chad is incel due to them being mogged frequently if going outside. :feelskek:

All short men are incel no matter if they had a gf or sex because they get cucked by tall chads on the side no matter how they look like.
Even chadlets are incel in 2022, their women all secretly want to get fucked by a 6'6+ chad.

Remember, no face for height. It's much more advantageous to be a deformed 1/10 6'5 tall man than a 9/10 looking 5'6 manlet.
I'm getting cucked by short men:lasereyes:

This legitimately could have been an unironic thread on this forum, and plenty of users here would celebrate and agree with it; unless I'm misinterpreting the true reason for your post... :feelswhat:

But by that logic, pretty much everyone save from Chad is incel due to them being mogged frequently if going outside. :feelskek:
of course I am being ironic, there have been many manlet fakecels in the past that have been exposed here and people defend them much more than tallfag fakecels.

Finally you got out of NTpill bullshit. 6ft is manlet in 2022

of course I am being ironic, there have been many manlet fakecels in the past that have been exposed here and people defend them much more than tallfag fakecels.
As expected. :smonk:

:feelsUgh:

How I feel with short men with good faces

I swear to God one of the best football players in my school was a short kid who stayed slaying. He was even talking about if you haven't got a first kiss yet you where a loser

Manlet future is to trannymaxxing :feelsaww: sadly.

But everyone would call them fakecel on here if they’ve had any sexual experience, so what’s it gonna be for them? Jfl

Yeah, being short is one of the worse nightmares of men.

-
I still look to Chris DeBurgh for inspiration, he's 5'6"- (80's singer, "The Lady in Red")
-
Chris deburgh

Pictured here with his wife and daughter

And he even cheated on his wife with the 19-year-old babysitter!- Dude has something...
-

I get mogged by men shorter than me everyday
but height>face bro :feelstastyman:

I get mogged by men shorter than me everyday
but height>face bro :feelstastyman:
They all get cucked by 6’6 chads, they aren’t mogging anyone.

It's not fair bros...

Absolute state of height copers on .is, they even believe my troll thread. @Sennacherib

Absolute state of height copers on .is, they even believe my troll thread. @Sennacherib
Not a cope.
There is no ascension for manlets.

No he's still on it. He's just going over the pills that need to engrained into your brain ASAP.

I mean have you seen some of the Asian women with white guys.... absolutely brutal

giga cope. 9/10 looking 5'6 is a million times better than 1/10 looking 6'5

giga cope. 9/10 looking 5'6 is a million times better than 1/10 looking 6'5
cope, a 6'5 ogre is cucking that manlet. no women can be attracted to a midget.

@Incelius Savage have you seen someone shorter than you with a foid?