Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

manlets look like big head figurines

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
I asked my om to take a picture of my from far away and my proportions are comically weird :lul:

I literally look like an adult's head in a child body jfl. Do you guys remember those big head figurines of famous people and football players that were quite popular back in the day? It's almost like that:

Wayne-Rooney-Corinthian-big-head.jpg

I have a weird skull shape, it's pretty large but I have a narrow frame so I look like a funko pop.

I get heightmogged by middle schoolers. :feelsbadman::feelscry:

Have anybody noticed that teens are getting taller? wtf is going on why is that happening :feelswhat:

When the one who mogs you is an old woman... you know it's over...
Thread 'Realized that the Queen of England is my height on MSN.com'
https://incels.is/threads/realized-that-the-queen-of-england-is-my-height-on-msn-com.316735/

Good news, I had doctor’s appointment recently and they said I grew taller.

Bad news, it was less than an inch of growth over 4 years which is why I didn’t notice that I’m 5’5, not 5’4.:feelsrope:

The Queen would still heightmog me tho on a normal day, I killed my back by slouching next to my laptop.:feelsbadman:

There’s so many 14 year olds that hit their growth spurts early and are taller than me:cryfeels:

Can relate, it doesn't help if you have a deformed skull also