Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Many times people take me for a woman or a child

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Banned
-
I am very short, 5'4" (163 cm), and I have a very childish, high-pitched voice.
Many times during phone calls, people assume that they are talking to either a child or a woman.
When they assume I am a child, they ask if there is any parent at home.
When they assume I am a woman, they call me "miss" and use feminine pronouns towards me. A few years ago, when I was talking with the bank, I was mistaken for a woman, and when I later went to the bank, the woman I had spoken to was very surprised.
Some time ago, during winter, a woman wanted to ask me something. I was wearing a coat and standing behind it, so she didn't see my face. She called me "Miss" because she thought I was a woman due to my short stature.

Thats genuinely awful, I see now why you cope so obsessively with anime. Could try twinkmaxxing and be a foid

If u have long hair cut it short try to grow a beard with minoxidil and gain weight with food u dont have to go to the gym just eat
I can't go to gym because disability

Brutal, ja mam 170cm i to juz jest manlet tier w polsce.

Teraz wiem dlaczego jestes anime coper

Teraz wiem dlaczego jestes anime coper
Debkee2 378cf6f4 8613 4332 8b14 bcf9368b31ff

I’m sorry man, that really is brutal. People usually think I’m a woman on the phone and will call me ma’am, I fucking hate it.

They assume your gender on the phone, such bigots, man.