Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Many truecels BTFO at my prom yesterday

Kirito3

Kirito3

Edgelord
I had my prom yesterday and it is SUIFUEL for truecels.

One super low inhib incel brought a BODY PILLOW as a date and a bunch of chads and Stacie’s recorded him and made fun of him on social media.

Also one Stacy called another truecel exact words “genetic trash” unironically but I did not hear the rest of the context.

At least I didn’t deal with that but every girl on the dance floor rejected me BRUTALLY.
“Ewwww no way”
“Don’t touch me”
“I don’t dance with losers”
And these are not the popular girl
Fuck juggernaut law

I would have gone ER but there was a metal detector and pat downs so I couldn’t bring anything

Thank god i'm not allowed to go to prom i would start sperging.

ezgif-4-6250d50590.gif

i never even went to either, too much suifuel

Lol at guys bringing body pillows to your prom. Pretty pathetic

nothing more sui fuel inducing than school, I'm so glad I'm outta there

Shit. Sounds like LARP. Incels weren't brutalize like that last year on my pronnn. But it could be your state is hardcore mode for incels, like CO

One super low inhib incel brought a BODY PILLOW as a date and a bunch of chads and Stacie’s recorded him and made fun of him on social media.
At least I didn’t deal with that but every girl on the dance floor rejected me BRUTALLY.
He did it as a "fuck you" to the system.

I would never go to prom without a date.

I would have gone ER but there was a metal detector and pat downs so I couldn’t bring anything

You'd think that since all these school shootings are frequent enough to justify pat downs and metal detectors in schools that they'd start looking into what leads all these school shooters to doing it.
Society is a joke.

Shit. Sounds like LARP. Incels weren't brutalize like that last year on my pronnn. But it could be your state is hardcore mode for incels, like CO
California, not a LARP

You'd think that since all these school shootings are frequent enough to justify pat downs and metal detectors in schools that they'd start looking into what leads all these school shooters to doing it.
Society is a joke.
We don’t have anything close to that at school. Metal detectors are probably to detect vape pens, pat downs for alcohol and drugs.

lmfao i skipped that shit. youd have to be a masochistcel to go to prom.

He did it as a "fuck you" to the system.

I would never go to prom without a date.
My parents made me because they thought I would suddenly not be a truecel loser if I “got out of my shell”.

Pretty much spent the whole night rotting with other truecels. Food was all you can eat at least.

I had my prom yesterday and it is SUIFUEL for truecels.

Also one Stacy called another truecel exact words “genetic trash” unironically but I did not hear the rest of the context.

“Ewwww no way”
“Don’t touch me”
“I don’t dance with losers”
And these are not the popular girl
Fuck juggernaut law

Oh god, sounds horrible, 10/10 would ER, just kill the security guard as well

they forced you to?
Yeah, I tried to make best of it instead of hiding in the bathroom. For safety reasons you can’t leave the venue early without a phone call from home or a note.

I never went to prom. I wanted to stay home for graduation too, but my parents forced me to go.

550D1272 3B42 4BC8 B8C2 859F9729C11B

That’s extremely awkward. Thank God I had the common sense not to attend prom.