Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Mark my words; in 5-10yrs, we’ll have a new set of words for, “simp”, and “pick-me’s”, and they’ll mean the exact same things

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★

Problem I have with OP is that women are in control of the dating market and they will do anything to undermine sexual success for low value men

What's a pick me?

He's not wrong. Language evolves, and the Internet just accelerates said evolving. Sometimes languages change in retarded ways, like "incel" not meaning "involuntary celibate" for lefty faggots and normscum.

Simps/white knights aren't part of the sexual competition. Nobody has ever gotten laid by being a doormat for foids. Jfl at thinking we call men "simps" for that reason and not because they are weak cucks who enable female hypergamy.

Simps/white knights aren't part of the sexual competition. Nobody has ever gotten laid by being a doormat for foids. Jfl at thinking we call men "simps" for that reason and not because they are weak cucks who enable female hypergamy.
He's not wrong. Language evolves, and the Internet just accelerates said evolving. Sometimes languages change in retarded ways, like "incel" not meaning "involuntary celibate" for lefty faggots and normscum.

I think its a mating strategy used by men in sexual competition in order to gain status. Who the fuck genuinely thinks simps compete when they already have a low SMV? Just look at male feminists

Just because some people use a word wrongly, it does not change the meaning of the word though. “Incel” still means nothing else than involuntary celibate.

I think its a mating strategy used by men in sexual competition in order to gain status.
Its a form of sexual mimicry. But it fails as a strat because feminists take birth control and cuck those men with chad's kid.

Just because some people use a word wrongly, it does not change the meaning of the word though. “Incel” still means nothing else than involuntary celibate.
Unfortunatly, if enough people do use a word without knowing what it means, it does actually change meaning (given enough time that is), for example "literally".

Unfortunatly, if enough people do use a word without knowing what it means, it does actually change meaning (given enough time that is), for example "literally".
"Language" is too much of a broad term, I prefer to use "cultural gene" or "meme" in the context of Richard Dawkins

I always react when a person uses a word (such as “literally” or “ultimate”) in the wrong meaning though.

I always react when a person uses a word (such as “literally” or “ultimate”) in the wrong meaning though.
Most don't though, which is why "incel" doesn't mean "incel" anymore :feelsrope:

That’s ok I guess

guys about the acronym SIMP, isn't a verb?

"simply idolize mediocre pussy" root verb idolize...

ie "SIMPing" conjugated root idolizing

so the derived noun should probably be a "simper"

THE WORD """GAL""" MAKES ME SO FUCKING ANGRY WHY CANT PEOPLE JUST USE GIRL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
guys about the acronym SIMP, isn't a verb?

"simply idolize mediocre pussy" root verb idolize...

ie "SIMPing" conjugated root idolizing

so the derived noun should probably be a "simper"
It means "simpleton ideolizing mediocre pussy"

Last edited:
What's a pick me?
it's what shitty foids use to call out attention-seeking behaviour in other shitty foids. e.g. a trad thot talking shit about modern women and how women should revert to traditional gender roles would be a "pick-me" to the fds crowd, because they are just doing it to get attention from chad.

it's what shitty foids use to call out attention-seeking behaviour in other shitty foids. e.g. a trad thot talking shit about modern women and how women should revert to traditional gender roles would be a "pick-me" to the fds crowd, because they are just doing it to get attention from chad.
They are all pick me then. Dumb bitches

This cuck got it completely wrong with pick mes, its not the same thing as a slut, it means a foid who, ACCORDING TO FEMCELS, is basically the foid version of a whiteknight/simp. Which actually all women are but just for Chad.

The purple pill sub is pathetic tbh.