Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Marriage is over, the future of relationships is women taking multiple male slaves

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
The cat is out of the bag. Women are starting to realize they can have it all. They can have a loyal alpha male as their boyfriends, and they can also have pay pigs paying her money, and they can take in multiple, willing, non-sexual male slaves who do all the chores, make meals, and smell their dirty feet.

View: https://youtu.be/Uqtntl6Kx5U

It's definitely over unless you want to wear a collar and become a man dog.

that'd be great actually. i know you'll call me a turbocuck but hear me out: the real problem is poligamy in the sense of one chad having several women to him, who aren't talking to anyone else themselves. that's the reason we're incel, chads hoarding foids. if it was the other way around and stacys hoarded men, which isnt gonna happen anyway bc they just want chad and would be happy with one, but if it happened, it'd become much easier to get a gf

not the dogpill I was expecting tbh

that'd be great actually. i know you'll call me a turbocuck but hear me out: the real problem is poligamy in the sense of one chad having several women to him, who aren't talking to anyone else themselves. that's the reason we're incel, chads hoarding foids. if it was the other way around and stacys hoarded men, which isnt gonna happen anyway bc they just want chad and would be happy with one, but if it happened, it'd become much easier to get a gf
dogmaxxing, huh?

There's no way this situation will lead to us getting girlfriend's more easily. It just makes all women want to take multiple male slaves. Having a monogamous relationship with a woman isn't even going to be a thing in the future, it'll be polygamy for women and Chad's, and a huge % of men being incel. That's the direction we are heading.

The dude is her dog.
fuck this shit

i thought stacys were actually getting many boyfriends each. that'd surely alleviate inceldom
There's no way this situation will lead to us getting girlfriend's more easily. It just makes all women want to take multiple male slaves. Having a monogamous relationship with a woman isn't even going to be a thing in the future, it'll be polygamy for women and Chad's, and a huge % of men being incel. That's the direction we are heading.
:feelscry:

but all women can't take multiple male slaves, and in fact, if enough of them do, there'll be lonely women :feelshehe:

fuck this shit

i thought stacys were actually getting many boyfriends each. that'd surely alleviate inceldom
She has a Chad boyfriend who does Chad things to her.

And a boyfriend who roleplays as a dog and gets treated like dirt.

well as long as that boyfriend is loyal to her, that's one less man on the dating pool. i couldnt care less if he's being degraded, that's a win for us

In the video her boyfriend is also submissive. He might look like an alpha but he's a cuck who refers to her home as "the kingdom" and doesnt mind that she has a dungeon in her basement and has some dude that sleep curled up at the end of her bed.

In the video her boyfriend is also submissive. He might look like an alpha but he's a cuck who refers to her home as "the kingdom" and doesnt mind that she has a dungeon in her basement and has some dude that sleep curled up at the end of her bed.
just lol wtf. wouldn't be surprised if these two Cucks later end up raising the whores mutt baby , she will have with Tyrone

I’d sooner murder 7000000 women rather than get to this level
soon many men will be letting whores peg them just to get to lick the whores feet. actually wouldn't be surprised if these two Cucks already do so

soon many men will be letting whores peg them just to get to lick the whores feet. actually wouldn't be surprised if these two Cucks already do so
Normies are so fucking gay, they allowed shit like “pegging” and LGBT non sense to leak into the mainstream and now its in everything.

We're definitely going towards poly and "open", multiple partner relationshits. However I think it will be chad with harems of women. The women that can't get into chads harem will have harems of beta male slaves. For 80-90% of men the choices will be incel or part of some nasty foids harem of beta slaves.

So you are saying Stacy having slaves will make it easier for non male slaves to score with Becky ?

I don’t think that’s quiet right since juggernaut law exists. The future will be cucks being slaves for multiple girl. Slaves 2 stacies during day and 2 beckies during night. Their whole life will be dedicated to pay their bills.

they will compete with each other’s to see who contributed most to their masters.

I don’t think this any better situation

the future is female :feelsokman:

Look at the thumbnail and the channel name. This is kind of cherrypicked. IRL things will most likely continue with serial monogamy arrangements.

Making the conclusion that marriage will turn into women having hordes of male slaves is like viewing some video of a woman that is into playing the role of dominatrix and claiming that all women will soon be dominatrixes whipping multiple men. But infact what was shown was just an isolated case and not the norm.

Also women don't care enough to take on any intimate role with incels so incels aren't in danger of this happening to them.

So you are saying Stacy having slaves will make it easier for non male slaves to score with Becky ?

I don’t think that’s quiet right since juggernaut law exists. The future will be cucks being slaves for multiple girl. Slaves 2 stacies during day and 2 beckies during night. Their whole life will be dedicated to pay their bills.

they will compete with each other’s to see who contributed most to their masters.

I don’t think this any better situation
Shit. Yeah if the same simp is with many girls that'd be a problem. But if stacy's had multiple male slaves and demanded loyalty from them, i think out situation would improve, because there just wouldn't be enough males for all foids.

Fuck any cuck who will allow himself to be a slave and share the woman with other dudes. Pathetic subhuman cretins.

Shit. Yeah if the same simp is with many girls that'd be a problem. But if stacy's had multiple male slaves and demanded loyalty from them, i think out situation would improve, because there just wouldn't be enough males for all foids.
I think it’s possible if she wants loyalty. But the market will balance itself out once more foids are freed up. Since average man would still pick a relationship with Becky than be stacys slave

just lol wtf. wouldn't be surprised if these two Cucks later end up raising the whores mutt baby , she will have with Tyrone
Hahahaha she isn't even pretty.
Mein Gott

Images 3

Last edited:

Feminism leads to slavery, since feminism requires excess labor to satiate the material desires of Stacey and her Chad(s), and the only way to get that excess labor is to acquire a surplus through enslavement of obedient eunuchs. Stacey and Chad are the feminine and masculine faces of Satan.

You wouldn't be getting a gf. You would be getting a bossy bitch that makes you cook and clean for her while she treats you as a subhuman. And she still wouldn't fuck you. The best you would get is to be her pussy licker.

Rather be a cat and scratch the hell out of her eyesockets

Look at the thumbnail and the channel name. This is kind of cherrypicked. IRL things will most likely continue with serial monogamy arrangements.

Making the conclusion that marriage will turn into women having hordes of male slaves is like viewing some video of a woman that is into playing the role of dominatrix and claiming that all women will soon be dominatrixes whipping multiple men. But infact what was shown was just an isolated case and not the norm.

Also women don't care enough to take on any intimate role with incels so incels aren't in danger of this happening to them.
In all honesty I think that the beta bux / alpha fux dichotomy will only grow and grow and grow until 80% of men are so effeminate, pathetic, and weak they make Canadians look manly, 15% of men will be handsome bad boys, and 5% will be autistic weirdos.

I think it’s possible if she wants loyalty. But the market will balance itself out once more foids are freed up. Since average man would still pick a relationship with Becky than be stacys slave
You're probably right ngl :feelsbadman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back