Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Marry / Fuck / Kill = choose for Aki / Erika / Kaori

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
choose

Aki is plump with glasses, Erika is slooty redhead, Kaori is the longhair who abandons Aki to chase Chad

Im fucking gonna kill myself I want an Aki gf so bad fuck you for posting this.
I don't fucking care if she's plump or non-stacy I want a quiet looksmatch gf that doesnt chase chad but of course they dont fucking exist.
I would kill those two whores with her.
Fuck:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Marry, fuck then kill all three of them

Im fucking gonna kill myself I want an Aki gf so bad fuck you for posting this.
I don't fucking care if she's plump or non-stacy I want a quiet looksmatch gf that doesnt chase chad but of course they dont fucking exist.
I would kill those two whores with her.
I mean... the chads were basically ignoring her for the becky sloot Erika (whereas Kaori is prob stacy in looks tier) but if they had paid her attention odds are Aki would've fucked the Chads

the only reason I think she seemed hostile was she expected them to ignore her so she chose to pre-reject them

ironically I bet at least one of the chads would've preferred to single-team Aki than to need to double-team Erika with his bro simultaneously

I mean... the chads were basically ignoring her for the becky sloot Erika (whereas Kaori is prob stacy in looks tier) but if they had paid her attention odds are Aki would've fucked the Chads

the only reason I think she seemed hostile was she expected them to ignore her so she chose to pre-reject them

ironically I bet at least one of the chads would've preferred to single-team Aki than to need to double-team Erika with his bro simultaneously
Let me have my fantasy:feelsree:

Fuck fuck fuck

FUCK FUCK FUCK:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

i mean they're interesting but what's up with that giant shark thing