Martial arts are the microcosm of asian pathetic asian meticulousness/ desperation/ copensation (cope compensation).

Eugenicist

Eugenicist

The Purifier
-
Sure martial arts are useful. But they mostly originated in asia obviously since chinks are hyper paranoid/ insecure/ controlling by nature.
Chinks need it the most. Chinks by nature are highly anxious and have their priorities set upon control.
Chinks sublimize their want for tryhard distinction as "an art". It's a euphemism.

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
It is art tbh. And it is useful. I train and even as a manlet I can take on a larger man as win or at least survive. You learn how to throw a punch and more importantly, take one.

Joelossus

Joelossus

21 y/o kv, NEETcel
-
It is art tbh. And it is useful. I train and even as a manlet I can take on a larger man as win or at least survive. You learn how to throw a punch and more importantly, take one.
What type of martial art are you practicing?

K

Kryptoncel

Recruit
-
Low IQ thread. Fighting intelligence is to use your body type and body size to the maximum efficiency.

1 Samuel 16:7

1 Samuel 16:7

Recruit
-
Preparing for the possible race war as they should.

needsolution

needsolution

Manlet | Mentalcel | Polakcel
-
no martial arts for my body, i would break my leg instead of opponent's leg

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Blackpill Illuminatus
-
They actually come from curryland. But curries stopped training kung fu. The Chinese kept developing martial arts, it got copied in Japan and than in Korea.

OverBeforeItBegan

OverBeforeItBegan

High inhib
-
Do martial arts actually work? I remember my mom signed me up for them when I was small and it was mostly just other manlet, framelet subhumans whose parents probably thought that it would turn them into Chads, who were actually playing football and basketball.

I refuse to believe that any experience would be enough for a skinny manlet to take down a 6'5 Chad or Tyrone.

BlackWizard

BlackWizard

Recruit
-
lamo asian martial art is how low T beta males think what fighting is like. no wonder they all got demolished once legit fighting technique was developed in the West. Boxing and Wrestling vs Kung fu and Shaolin.

JFL when will gooks ever learn and stop coping.

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Veteran
-
lamo asian martial art is how low T beta males think what fighting is like. no wonder they all got demolished once legit fighting technique was developed in the West. Boxing and Wrestling vs Kung fu and Shaolin.

JFL when will gooks ever learn and stop coping.
Effective real world fighting closely resembles rape.