Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Marxist feminist foid gets mindbroken and becomes a submissive sex object for incel ugly bastard American prison guards

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
For me, the hardest part was the pat-searches. In the federal system, it’s legal for male guards to pat-search women prisoners. That means they stand behind you and run their hands all over your body. The point is not to locate contraband; it’s to reduce you to a completely powerless person. If I had pushed a guard’s hands away they would have sent me to the hole for assault. In fact, that did happen once. It reduces you to an object, not worthy of being defended. The message is, “your body is meaningless, why don’t you want this man to put his hands all over you?” Very, very deeply damaging.

... the main thing is that I recognized, after the first five years of being imprisoned and on trial a lot, that one tends to build one’s walls. Which means that you begin to censor yourself, so that they can’t censor you.

I censored how I spoke to people, how I interacted. It goes in tandem with, “If I button my shirt the way they want, they won’t attack me for not buttoning my shirt properly.” In some ways, I found myself trying to be a “good girl,” because then maybe they’d see I wasn’t a “bad girl.”

When I got a handle on what I was doing, I was horrified, because how can you be a women’s liberationist and worry about being a good girl or a bad girl? What I believed in my gut was being turned inside out by my actual life. And it made me understand a lot more about how any woman—it doesn’t matter who you are or what you think—can get in a relationship with another person—generally a man, but not always—who can become your abuser, your owner.

Regular men getting violently assfucked in prison by niggers or nazis for thousands of years good. Foids getting a slap on the wrist because they have commited multiple premeditated murders bad.

@fang @Med Amine @WorthlessSlavicShit @Transcended Trucel

Prison is rape hell for a substantial % of the male inmate population. In the name of giving these women a more diverse perspective on how a bad touch compares to getting fucked in the ass I would advocate for opening more unisex prisons nation wide.

She sure is bringing a lot of female victimhood into something (sexual abuse of inmates by guards) that's statistically much more likely to have female perpetrators and male victims:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:.

SexualAbuseStats

Daily reminder that, in the US at least, it is the female prisons where most rape is inmate-on-inmate, with female-staffer-on-male-inmate being the dominant type in the male ones.

Daily reminder that this extends even to the juvenile facilities, with females being some 75% of the staff there and still being overrepresenteed among the staff responsible for sexual misconduct, with them being 90%+ of those.

Daily reminder that those statistics were actually widely publicized when the Lara Stemple study on female-perpetrated sexual assault and female sexual predators got mainstream attention years ago, and still, almost nobody seems to know anything about this:

Regular men getting violently assfucked in prison by niggers or nazis for thousands of years good. Foids getting a slap on the wrist because they have commited multiple premeditated murders bad.

Prison is rape hell for a substantial % of the male inmate population. In the name of giving these women a more diverse perspective on how a bad touch compares to getting fucked in the ass I would advocate for opening more unisex prisons nation wide.
I guess with all the troons being put in women's prisons its already sort of headed that way.

I guess with all the troons being put in women's prisons its already sort of headed that way.
too small a population, and women would prefer hardened criminals anyhow :feelskek: :fuk::feelskek:

JFL that being searched (for weapons and drugs which could kill prisoners) is the only form of "abuse" she can concoct from a 14 year stint.

One of these bitches is a terrorist who bombed the US Senate lol. And she got a mere 20 years.