Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Masculinity and testosterone: both are COPES

zombie

zombie

Rotting until I am actually dead
-
Women don't care about masculinity or testosterone, they want PRETTY FACES to kiss and ride, preferably attached to a really tall body and with a really big cock.

Here are the FACTS

1. Humans are the most effeminate of all apes, we are soyboy bitches compared to any chimp or gorilla
  2. Height and looks among men are getting better with each generation, while testosterone levels are dropping, masculine men are being left behind
  3. Homosexuality is basically a pandemic by now considering how common it is
  4. Even before the invention of the pill in the 60s, women were already in love with EFFEMINATE MUSICIANS like the Beatles
  5. Everywhere you look at the girls at prime fertility are crazy over effeminate boys who have high SMV due to their LMS
  6. Many 'straight' women would easily fuck around with other girls just for fun, even though they are obviously the opposite of masculine
  7. Any study trying to relate T levels with attractiveness control for other factors (2 men with the exact same face but one is effeminate, for example) which downplays the importance of looks
  8. Chimps and gorillas both have higher T levels than us, yet we have bigger dicks, dick size and T levels are not the same thing
  9. Looks > T

Last edited:
There are more High T men breeding than feminine boys. This is a statistical fact.

There are more High T men breeding than feminine boys. This is a statistical fact.

Meanwhile a pretty boy Chad is fucking 10 girls per week using a condom

High T and ugly= Terrorist

Meanwhile a pretty boy Chad is fucking 10 girls per week using a condom
Sounds like an evolutionary blight if he isn't breeding.

Tesla IQ. The only masculinity that matters is good bones. Square jaw and skull, good frame and height, etc. If you have those you can be the most effeminate guy in the world and dye your hair pink and women will still flock to you.

Looks = T
iu

Nothing really matters without a good face.

It's like trying to classify different types of feces. Tall, masculine, effeminate, it's all shit in the end.

Tesla IQ. The only masculinity that matters is good bones. Square jaw and skull, good frame and height, etc. If you have those you can be the most effeminate guy in the world and dye your hair pink and women will still flock to you.

Those are decided by genes, not T levels. Many women have square jaws, height, etc.

Good looking genes for men are correlated heavily to HGH and testosterone, the former moreso than the latter, you can still be Chad with very low T if your HGH is very high, alot of foids mog the average man to oblivion in jawline, hunter eyes, etc. despite having almost no T, even among males, a good example of this is the Chucklite Soy Guy that took that testosterone test:

Attachments

• images (9).jpeg
    images (9).jpeg
    35.9 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Red pill copers are NOT on suicide watch

Good looking genes for men are correlated heavily to HGH and testosterone, the former moreso than the latter, you can still be Chad with very low T if your HGH is very high, alot of foids mog the average man to oblivion in jawline, hunter eyes, etc. despite having almost no T, even among males, a good example of this is the Chucklite Soy Guy that took that testosterone test:

75 years with 471, and I'm 25 com 471 :feelsbadman:

Girls in their prime plaster their walls with posters of pretty boy twink Chads from boys bands and movies. They don't care about your 'perceived fighting chance' , how much you lift, or how strong you are. If a teenage foid had to choose between a strong ogre and a pretty face, should would choose a handsome twink every single time. Bones. Height. Facial symmetry. That's all matters.

Both have their share in the sexual market.
Younger women have an affinity towards effeminate men because they are less threatening than high T men.
Being too masculine(like genuinely too much) is a disadvantage as well.
A good looking low-T men would still slay while ugly high-T men would remain an incel and considered a creep.
So yes looks>testosterone and masculinity

Both have their share in the sexual market.
Younger women have an affinity towards effeminate men because they are less threatening than high T men.
Being too masculine(like genuinely too much) is a disadvantage as well.
A good looking low-T men would still slay while ugly high-T men would remain an incel and considered a creep.
So yes looks>testosterone and masculinity
This.

preferably attached to a really tall body and with a really big cock.

Which are masculine traits.

Square jaw and skull, good frame and height, etc. If you have those you can be the most effeminate guy in the world and dye your hair pink and women will still flock to you.

How can you be effeminate if you have those masculine traits in the first place?

617...? it is truly over for men.

Those are decided by genes, not T levels. Many women have square jaws, height, etc.
Yeah, it's true. Height is something men have more than women on average, but of course some men are short and some women tall.

What is HGH? I'm probably low HGH because I'm ugly :feelsrope:

I'm high T though, and I have a round skull, small lower third and thin wrists.

What is HGH? I'm probably low HGH because I'm ugly :feelsrope:
Human growth hormone, main factor that determines height, but not just height, general growth too, most men with Chad faces are either both tall and GL Chads or high T manlets, the reason you don't notice many average height men with Chad faces is because it correlates heavily with either a very high amount of one or a decently high amount of both.

Last edited:
How can you be effeminate if you have those masculine traits in the first place?
In your behavior, style, etc.

Human growth hormone, main factor that determines height, but not just height, general growth too, most men with Chad faces are either both tall and GL Chads or high T manlets, the reason you don't notice many average height men with Chad faces is because it correlates heavily with either a very high amount of one or a decently high amount of both.
What about tall ugly guys like me? What probably went wrong with them?

Which are masculine traits.

I already debunked this in the post, if you bothered to read all of it. I bet you think white women have higher T levels than African tribesmen or asian men because they are taller than them. JFL at thinking T levels and not genetics is what grant people height.

Also gorillas mog any human in T levels yet they are the ones with microdicks.

My brother in ROTC said half of the military is gay
I asked my friend and he said its the Navy and Coast Guard JFL
Is there really that many fags now :feelsohgod:

I already debunked this in the post, if you bothered to read all of it.

You cannot debunk this since having a big penis or a penis in general is a masculine trait and a sign of being a man in the first place. Regarding height, also men are taller than females on an average level despite the fact the testosterone level and growth hormone level in men are declining.

Redpillers be like: "I bet girls are attracted to my masculinity!"

_90559276_mongo2jakebeaton-rekkers.jpg

Last edited:
Women don't care about masculinity or testosterone, they want PRETTY FACES to kiss and ride, preferably attached to a really tall body and with a really big cock.

Here are the FACTS

1. Humans are the most effeminate of all apes, we are soyboy bitches compared to any chimp or gorilla
  2. Height and looks among men are getting better with each generation, while testosterone levels are dropping, masculine men are being left behind
  4. Even before the invention of the pill in the 60s, women were already in love with EFFEMINATE MUSICIANS like the Beatles
  5. Everywhere you look at the girls at prime fertility are crazy over effeminate boys who have high SMV due to their LMS
  6. Many 'straight' women would easily fuck around with other girls just for fun, even though they are obviously the opposite of masculine
  7. Any study trying to relate T levels with attractiveness control for other factors (2 men with the exact same face but one is effeminate, for example) which downplays the importance of looks
  8. Chimps and gorillas both have higher T levels than us, yet we have bigger dicks, dick size and T levels are not the same thing
  9. Looks > T
Pill in the 60s? Birth control pill?
So practically they'd want feminine babies. Well, it is indeed simply Refinement > T.
If you're effeminate in the way of an asian weaboo, that's not attractive yet technically more feminine.

You cannot debunk this since having a big penis or a penis in general is a masculine trait and a sign of being a man in the first place. Regarding height, also men are taller than females on an average level despite the fact the testosterone level and growth hormone level in men are declining.
LMAOing at the fact you left out the rest of my post that refuted the exact same shit you repeated.

Something between masculine and feminine. Right amount of androgynous with masculine. Refinine perhaps lol.

LMAOing at the fact you left out the rest of my post that refuted the exact same shit you repeated.

So, at what point did you debunk anything?

So, at what point did you debunk anything?
I bet you think white women have higher T levels than African tribesmen or asian men because they are taller than them. JFL at thinking T levels and not genetics is what grant people height.

Also gorillas mog any human in T levels yet they are the ones with microdicks.

It's the new world order. Masculinity and high t is a threat to it. Better suppress it.

Also isn't height and t connected?
My brother in ROTC said half of the military is gay
I asked my friend and he said its the Navy and Coast Guard JFL
Is there really that many fags now :feelsohgod:
I have a buddy in the coast guard JFL

''I bet you think white women have higher T levels than African tribesmen or asian men because they are taller than them. JFL at thinking T levels and not genetics is what grant people height.

Also gorillas mog any human in T levels yet they are the ones with microdicks.''

Females in general are lower in testosterone despite the fact that the average level of testosterone is declining in men. You are referring to racial attributes here.

I also saw that you compared men to chimps and gorillas. Their propotion in general is vastly different. So, how does this exactly debunk anything of what I have said?

One question. Would you say that taking additional testosterone would make your penis bigger over a period of time? Is not testosterone and growth hormones (the general endocrine system) significant when you hit adolescence in order to grow properly and fully?

We can look up every website regarding to this topic, we will always find information like this:

Testosterone's Role
Testosterone is the major sex hormone in males and plays a number of important roles, such as:

• The development of the penis and testes
  • The deepening of the voice during puberty
  • The appearance of facial and pubic hair starting at puberty; later in life, it may play a role in balding
  • Muscle size and strength
  • Bone growth and strength
  • Sex drive (libido)
  • Sperm production

They will be once they realize all their coping with testosterone is for nothing.

He looks like a pretty girl that I could kill by sneezing
Cope, in soyciety there is no danger to a fag like him

This t shit is cope and also what people think of low t (pretty boy), is just gym cope because guys want to think their fat rolls are muscle.

On the left they're low t feminine twinks, and on the right they're masculine alphas.
apqZ5GE_700b.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

What about tall ugly guys like me? What probably went wrong with them?
Well if you truly have high T and high HGH, then it was most likely just unfortunate genetics or mouthbreathing.

1. Chimps and gorillas both have higher T levels than us, yet we have bigger dicks
Well we aren't chimps or gorillas, T levels probably affect the size of our schlongs more than it affects the size of theirs.

All my life experience and all studies ive read suggest the complete opposite.

One question. Would you say that taking additional testosterone would make your penis bigger over a period of time? Is not testosterone and growth hormones (the general endocrine system) significant when you hit adolescence in order to grow properly and fully?

If taking testosterone increased dick size then roided bodybuilders would have gigantic cocks (and the roids industry would be a multi-billionaire and 100% legal by now)
Testosterone's Role
Testosterone is the major sex hormone in males and plays a number of important roles, such as:

• The development of the penis and testes
  • The deepening of the voice during puberty
  • The appearance of facial and pubic hair starting at puberty; later in life, it may play a role in balding
  • Muscle size and strength
  • Bone growth and strength
  • Sex drive (libido)
  • Sperm production

All useless shit if you have bad genes for facial features.