Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Masculinity and testosterone: both are COPES

This t shit is cope and also what people think of low t (pretty boy), is just gym cope because guys want to think their fat rolls are muscle.

On the left they're low t feminine twinks, and on the right they're masculine alphas.
apqZ5GE_700b.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Their SMV is the same in both pics, that's the point

Their SMV is the same in both pics, that's the point
Yeah, even the people on buzzfeed who have low t have girlfriends because they don't have bad facial bones or are tall.

If taking testosterone increased dick size then roided bodybuilders would have gigantic cocks (and the roids industry would be a multi-billionaire and 100% legal by now)

Cope if you really think that they would allow such thing in the first place. For example hemp also have positives effects yet it is dismissed by the general public (Germany). You are allowed to consume it but not allowed to own it. Although this topic is complex within itself, I jsut used it as a comparison.
And like I will imply down below. It does not give you a gigantic penis all of the sudden. It also will not give you one extra foot in high. Regarding taking steroids for example, the testicles might shrink a bit, regarding of how much you take, up to 23% but it also will not make your penis look bigger, the penis size might also increase to some degree as well. Of course it is also affected of how the body will react to this, so genetics will also come into play once again.

All useless shit if you have bad genes for facial features.

I also never denied that part in the first place . What I am trying to say is, that a decent dose of testosterone, growth hormones and having a functional endocrine system is helpful in order to be healthy and to unlock more potential, specially prenatal although it has not been completely verified yet since this topic is quite complex. I do not say that you become a 10/10 specimen here. For example, the correct dose of testosterone and growth hormones could be helpful in order to grow 2 or 3 inches and would not it be quite handy? Nobody would say no to that one.

I don't know fam i think high T and masculine traits are more important, foids always choose masculine muscled chads who impose testosterone and fear

I don't know fam i think high T and masculine traits are more important, foids always choose masculine muscled chads who impose testosterone and fear
Redpill cope
Some effeminate pop singer faggot outslays any high T mascmaxxing man out there

Redpill cope
Some effeminate pop singer faggot outslays any high T mascmaxxing man out there
yeah they statusmaxx + foids who like them are like below 13

Girls in their prime plaster their walls with posters of pretty boy twink Chads from boys bands and movies. They don't care about your 'perceived fighting chance' , how much you lift, or how strong you are. If a teenage foid had to choose between a strong ogre and a pretty face, should would choose a handsome twink every single time. Bones. Height. Facial symmetry. That's all matters.
/thread

Cope if you really think that they would allow such thing in the first place. For example hemp also have positives effects yet it is dismissed by the general public (Germany). You are allowed to consume it but not allowed to own it. Although this topic is complex within itself, I jsut used it as a comparison.
And like I will imply down below. It does not give you a gigantic penis all of the sudden. It also will not give you one extra foot in high. Regarding taking steroids for example, the testicles might shrink a bit, regarding of how much you take, up to 23% but it also will not make your penis look bigger, the penis size might also increase to some degree as well. Of course it is also affected of how the body will react to this, so genetics will also come into play once again.

I also never denied that part in the first place . What I am trying to say is, that a decent dose of testosterone, growth hormones and having a functional endocrine system is helpful in order to be healthy and to unlock more potential, specially prenatal although it has not been completely verified yet since this topic is quite complex. I do not say that you become a 10/10 specimen here. For example, the correct dose of testosterone and growth hormones could be helpful in order to grow 2 or 3 inches and would not it be quite handy? Nobody would say no to that one.

Yes, dan the bodybuilder in thailand actually said that if u take high doses gear, like 2g a week, for about a year, your dick will increase in size. Him and several other roiders who use high doses for a long time all noticed it. Not super much, but an obvious difference.

It all makes sense too as androgens are connected to dick size.

Even before the invention of the pill in the 60s, women were already in love with EFFEMINATE MUSICIANS like the Beatles

The Beatles were Chads, read up on what they got up to in Hamburg before anyone had heard of them. Lennon was ;low inhib thug maxed as well and they were all on drugs.

Squeaky clean image was all PR back then.

The Beatles were Chads, read up on what they got up to in Hamburg before anyone had heard of them. Lennon was ;low inhib thug maxed as well and they were all on drugs.

Squeaky clean image was all PR back then.

Lennon and McCarty were good looking, but they were also effeminate as fuck, they looked like total wimps.

cebd64ebc4a3196c01469f5ca10eef2b.jpg

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Lennon was thug maxed, alwasy getting into fights. McCartney was Beta.