Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mass wars, genocide, murder, low birth rates are the solutions to todays problems

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
A lot of incels on here correctly state the solution is to 'gas them'.

Low birth rates would make inceldom worse.
Some sort of mass war, well the way I see that is that the definition of insanity is trying the same thing over and over, our society right now is not working for incels, so some sort of massive shake up like that could help brocels ascend.

In two centuries we went from like 1 billion people in the world, to 8 billion people. But now we are on the other side of the slope. Its like going up a chairlift skiing, then now is the skiing down part. On the way from 8 billion people to 500 million.

A lot of incels on here correctly state the solution is to 'gas them'.

In two centuries we went from like 1 billion people in the world, to 8 billion people. But now we are on the other side of the slope. Its like going up a chairlift skiing, then now is the skiing down part. On the way from 8 billion people to 500 million.
:yes::yes::yes:

Really? I did not know that, that is crazy!
I think the advent of technology/internet and a very large global population is apart of inceldom.
I think the technology/internet side of this is easy enough to understand on its own, but it also exacerbates the issue of a larger global population too which would be bad even without the internet.
100 years ago your competition as a man would just be who was around in your local town, now in 2023 as a man you are competing with the whole world, top 1 percent chads on instagram that foids see, you can find tiktoks of foids showing their snapchats and on the world map section area which shows where all your friends are in the world right now there are a bunch of avatars all over the world that the foid has added as friends, and thats just snapchat.
Before you could just be the best looking man in your town, or be the best at piano in your town and thats it people saw you as amazing.
Now you have to be the best out 8 billion! I don't like those odds.

I think the advent of technology/internet and a very large global population is apart of inceldom.
I think the technology/internet side of this is easy enough to understand on its own, but it also exacerbates the issue of a larger global population too which would be bad even without the internet.
100 years ago your competition as a man would just be who was around in your local town, now in 2023 as a man you are competing with the whole world, top 1 percent chads on instagram that foids see, you can find tiktoks of foids showing their snapchats and on the world map section area which shows where all your friends are in the world right now there are a bunch of avatars all over the world that the foid has added as friends, and thats just snapchat.
Before you could just be the best looking man in your town, or be the best at piano in your town and thats it people saw you as amazing.

Fucking purge the human race as a whole, problem solved. May Putin press the little red button.

Good post.. ya if you were in like a small farming/logging/factory/mining type town there would only be so many people around. Plus with a world of open land, if you got paid too shittily low wages or something you could just go off somewhere to actually own your own land. And many millions did exactly that like moving to the new world.

And I fully agree that each person usually had some good qualities that were unique in their small area. Tall man, strong man, great hair, great eyes, best artists, best musician, money bags man who saved up money, good skin, good teeth lol, smart man, etc.

Now even if you are top 1% in something, that is nothing in a city of 5 million. There are 50,000 other people better than you just in your city.

Lower birthrates = less children. It's obvious, but if you are one of the few children, you don't grow up alongside people your age. You grow up with old people and no one to play with in your neighbourhood. Therefore you stay indoors all day. No chance to create social skills growing up, especially if you fuck up socially in school. In a perfect world, birth rates would be normal and children would have the chance to grow properly.
Low birthrates are a cause of inceldom. The scenario I described happened to me

Ya I think it should be called the Wereq plan, as I have seen you as the primary philosopher/scholar who developed and proved the thesis of the need for mass gassing people.
Thank you, but credit goes to our Führer.

And I fully agree that each person usually had some good qualities that were unique in their small area. Tall man, strong man, great hair, great eyes, best artists, best musician, money bags man who saved up money, good skin, good teeth lol, smart man, etc.

Now even if you are top 1% in something, that is nothing in a city of 5 million. There are 50,000 other people better than you just in your city.
Yep and foids are constantly comparing you to chads on social media or getting random dm's from guys on social media, its so hard to compete. I think these 2 reasons are why we see chads taking all the women like in the studies.