Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Massive bruh moment

cfn0mkbvvcv31.jpg

this is suicide

I disagree about the power dynamics shifting to men's favor as we get older. Women will always have the upper hand in a relationship/dating no matter the age.

おはよう、女の人が大嫌いんだ

I disagree about the power dynamics shifting to men's favor as we get older. Women will always have the upper hand in a relationship/dating no matter the age.
Tbh

The title alone is already suicidefuel, it's over

Well she’s gone

I would probably not date a woman, who is on the internet with a picture of herself half-naked, with her right breast covered by one long grain rice package and the left one by a brown rice package, but in the end I don't even know if it makes a difference.
:ha..feels:

And I am still amazed, what makeup can do. She looks on her IG at least like 5 different persons.

How bluepilled can this guy be to even try this. But thanks for being the guinea pig i guess
He could only lose after the move from Alexander Grace. If he said "NO" he would be seen as "insecure" and "unfunny".

Tutorial mode