Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL MASSIVE coalition of IncelTears BERATES me, 2 threads, 60+ comments

its so cringy when redditors try act high iq

Braincels is a cancerous sub full of simps and cucks that has been fully infiltrated by Cucktears. All incels seem to get downvoted to oblivion. Total shit hole just like the rest of reddit.

Look at what I found:

Right now I have a girlfriend who I live with. We have sex regularly.
This guy is 22 years old, like me.

1520225808871.jpg

Braincels is a cancerous sub full of simps and cucks that has been fully infiltrated by Cucktears. All incels seem to get downvoted to oblivion. Total shit hole just like the rest of reddit.

Yes every guy who says he has a girlfriend is lying (lol)
Buddy. If you think a hooker who gets paid in Louis vuitton and Gucci and kisses her beta on occasion earns the title of "girlfriend" you're lost

You're beyond saving unless you listen to me

Buddy. If you think a hooker who gets paid in Louis vuitton and Gucci and kisses her beta on occasion earns the title of "girlfriend" you're lost
true

A coper and his alt ^ :forcedsmile:

LOL these are rookie numbers. I had r/Drama r/SubredditDrama r/AMAdisasters all bombard me at once. HUNDREDS of people all triggered by me, I'm talking 2000+ comments on the threads.

I am the most epic troll in reddit history. With usernames like u/Whore-Torture-Xtreme and u/rape-women-for-fun...you can see why

Weren't you banned for bragging? WTF are you doing here?
I'm here to blackpill you bro

you can go ahead and join these bluepilling copers. Fine, no skin off my back

but only yourself you're hurting in the end

I'm here to blackpill you bro

you can go ahead and join these bluepilling copers. Fine, no skin off my back

but only yourself you're hurting in the end
bluepill= thinking betas can have loving relationship

They are in denial inceldom even exists over there

All you asked was to have someone bring a different pov to the table and they simply talked down to you. IT is a hategroup.

All you asked was to have someone bring a different pov to the table and they simply talked down to you. IT is a hategroup.
They couldn't reply to ONE. NOT EVEN ONE COMMENT IN THE IncelTears post they made. not. ONE.

Braincels = Inceltears 2.0

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back