Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL masturbation is gay

• Thread starter Deleted member 44784
  • Start date
Deleted member 44784

Deleted member 44784

Brown eyes = over
-
it doesn't matter if it's your own penis. It's still a penis.

Whenever you masturbate, you are jerking off a man dick with your bare hands

Thank goodness I don't masturbate then :feelshaha:

just ask a foid to jerk your penis off whenever you get sex drive theory

Your post, user name, profile pic. All checks out. Your gay.

Your post, user name, profile pic. All checks out. Your gay.
low iq brazilian (even bolivians like me IQmog you) who didn't check a single previous post of mine (this is a joke btw, thanks normie)

Last edited:
it doesn't matter if it's your own penis. It's still a penis.

Whenever you masturbate, you are jerking off a man dick with your bare hands
Thats why I ordered a white and blonde sloot to gobble my subhuman inkler ricekok and taste my coom in gta v:feelsthink:

if you eat you are gay because you suck a man's lips and tongue :society::society::society::society::society::society:

if you eat you are gay because you suck a man's lips and tongue :society::society::society::society::society::society:
yez:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: also whenever you shake hands you are intentionally putting another men cum in your own hands, just to spread in your own face afterwards

low iq brazilian (even bolivians like me IQmog you) who didn't check a single previous post of mine (this is a joke btw, thanks normie)

Why would I check your post history? We don't do that in our favelas. Yes, Brazill will soon rule the world under the guidance of our savior Bolsonaro. The world will be one big favela.

If you breathe, you are gay because you breathe in the smell of other men‘s balls