Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Matched with girl on tinder.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
I'm highly confused. She is pretty good looking. I'm starting to believe it was an accident on her part and haven't responded. Is this the beginning of the end of inceldom, or is this world playing another cruel joke?what should I do

send her a picture of your dick to show domination

Cherish the glimmer of hope life gave you before it cruelly rips it away.

The only girl I matched with on Tinder EVER was absolutely gorgeous. And she turned out to be a bot.

Don't get your hopes up. It happened to me before but it turned out to be a bot.

b6c.gif

Only Chads get matches on tinder gtfo of here u big fat phony.

Richard spencer said:
Only Chads get matches on tinder gtfo of here u big fat phony.

Girls swiping by mistake, frauding profile pic, bots, etc.

I dated 7 girls trough tinder, but my autism repelled them

Here

Attachments

• youdoodle-2017-12-15T02-43-09Z.png
    youdoodle-2017-12-15T02-43-09Z.png
    278.2 KB · Views: 235
maskedman said:

TFW her chin is taller than mine.

8a4.jpg

modus_coperandi said:
Either a bot or you're Framecel222²

I love how I've been turned into a meme for not wanting to bang a LANDWHALE! If I told anyone IRL that I considered fucking a landwhale for even half a second they would never stop laughing at me. This place has such a warped view of what reasonable standards are.

LeagueEuW said:
I dated 7 girls trough tinder, but my autism repelled them

you're the fakest incel on here, get out already

Framecel222 said:
I love how I've been turned into a meme for not wanting to bang a LANDWHALE! If I told anyone IRL that I considered fucking a landwhale for even half a second they would never stop laughing at me. This place has such a warped view of what reasonable standards are.

When you eventually inject, that won't be an issue, boyo. Lots of bangable landwales out there, too bad they also all want Chad.

CopingGymcel said:
When you eventually inject, that won't be an issue, boyo. Lots of bangable landwales out there, too bad they also all want Chad.

Hahaha I dunno if I wanna become a whaler. Seems like a good way to destroy the tiny bit of repute and self-respect I have.

Framecel222 said:
Hahaha I dunno if I wanna become a whaler. Seems like a good way to destroy the tiny bit of repute and self-respect I have.

For practice, boyo. If you have no social life, you have no reputation to destroy anyway.

bf42cef0628e2249074c183786d9653f.jpg

You wouldn't tap dat if she came onto you and you had some alcohol in your system?

BlackpilledTruecel said:

Dating girls makes you a fakecel? Jfl @ that. Means you at least tried.

LeagueEuW said:
Lol, dating girls makes you a fakecel? Jfl @ that

It kind of doesn't make you incel, though.

CopingGymcel said:
It kind of doesn't make you incel, though.

I mean I went on 1 date with most of them, and 2 dates with a couple.
Might not make me trucel, but I'm still a virgin.

CopingGymcel said:
For practice, boyo. If you have no social life, you have no reputation to destroy anyway.

Seems like a slippery slope. The first time you tell yourself "I'm gonna lay some pipe on this chubster just for the practice."  Then next week you say "I still have a bit more to learn, I'll just fuck one more slampiggy and then move on to regular girls." Soon enough you'll have fucked 50+ landwhales and you won't be able to get erect without seeing at least a 40 inch waist. You'll suffer from agonizing dopamine withdrawals if you go more than 48 hours without feeling the crushing weight of a BBW sitting on your face.

It all just seems very risky to me.

LeagueEuW said:
I mean I went on 1 date with most of them, and 2 dates with a couple.
Might not make me trucel, but I'm still a virgin.

Virgin =/= incel. If you can get multiple dates, you can get laid. You're probably high inhib and didn't escalate on your dates.

LeagueEuW said:
BlackpilledTruecel said:
a female would never contemplate dating me. If you got dates you don't have subhuman looks

Framecel222 said:
Seems like a slippery slope. The first time you tell yourself "I'm gonna lay some pipe on this chubster just for the practice."  Then next week you say "I still have a bit more to learn, I'll just fuck one more slampiggy and then move on to regular girls." Soon enough you'll have fucked 50+ landwhales and you won't be able to get erect without seeing at least a 40 inch waist. You'll suffer from agonizing dopamine withdrawals if you go more than 48 hours without feeling the crushing weight of a BBW sitting on your face.

It all just seems very risky to me.

If you end up enjoying it, what's the problem?

CopingGymcel said:
Virgin =/= incel. If you can get multiple dates, you can get laid. You're probably high inhib and didn't escalate on your dates.

Idk, I'm mentalcel. I had to take like 3mg of benzo just to appear somewhat fuctional. So even if the girl wanted to fk, my dick wouldn't have worked.

CopingGymcel said:

Yeah I'm kidding, if landwhales start looking fuckable to me then I definitely won't stop myself.

CopingGymcel said:

This. But I think Framecel² is more concerned about his reputation. He's not completely wrong though, at a certain age it can definitely damage your Status in college even more than not dating anyone at all.

LeagueEuW said:

you're good looking enough for multiple girls to agree  going on a date with you, and you have hot girls that are your friends. you're 6+/10

Keep us updated.

I never got a match on tinder that wasn't a bot when i tried it for 2 months.

no response at all. she hasn't unmatched, so i dunno anymore.
I sent a message yesterday.