Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mathematically impossible for women to find less than 99% as ugly

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Fact: Women are on their smartphones all day
Fact: Women see chads on instagram all day

If look at Ferraris, high end BMWs, etc all day, a honda civic is going to look like a cheap piece of plastic shit.

Even if you think "tinder is not real life", smart phones ARE real life and 100% of women have them. You're being compared to the top tier chads.

None in this post is an opinion. It's all easily verified. nearly 100% of women under 30 use social media.

So yeah, unless you're a genetic freak, women see you as ugly. Get over it.

Based post and good analogy btw.

Portable internet in your pocket was a mistake

Portable internet in your pocket was a mistake

It's like comparing high school or pick up basketball players to elite NBA players like steph curry

99.999% other players will look like shit

Yeah I see a lot of guys on here saying that normies have it better than incels I don't think they do. Most average guys I know get verbally destroyed by their girlfriends behind their back and sometimes to their face. Outside of literally only one girl every other girl at my school describes their normie boyfriends as ugly while the ones dating chads or the black guys on the sports teams never say a bad thing about their boyfriends.

Yeah I see a lot of guys on here saying that normies have it better than incels I don't think they do. Most average guys I know get verbally destroyed by their girlfriends behind their back and sometimes to their face. Outside of literally only one girl every other girl at my school describes their normie boyfriends as ugly while the ones dating chads or the black guys on the sports teams never say a bad thing about their boyfriends.

Just replace dating with some sport and ask if some local D3 player is impressive.

Of course not, you see elite players in the media all day.

Why would dating be any different?

That may be true, but it beats being bullied and outcasted because you've never had a girlfriend before. So I think normies have it slightly better since they are at least accepted by their peers and given basic respect (being treated like a human)

Yeah I see a lot of guys on here saying that normies have it better than incels I don't think they do.
Maybe so, but they get to have actual sex, make out sessions and the status boost from holding hands with a girl in public while you don't.

Yep. Foids rated every man as ugly but men aren't as shallow as foids. We rate most women as attractive looking. We know there's more to life than just looks

Maybe so, but they get to have actual sex, make out sessions and the status boost from holding hands with a girl in public while you don't.
Many users on here coping by pretending that normies are just as low as us.

JFL normies lifemog us to oblivion, and I see this on a daily basis.

Many users on here coping by pretending that normies are just as low as us.

JFL normies lifemog us to oblivion, and I see this on a daily basis.

normies don't get sexually desired by women

but every point of looks increases your quality of life exponentially

Water is mathematically wet

It's mathematically over.

It's over for a large quantity of men.

If you think about it .. its over for a large quantity of woman aswell ...chad will never commit , only for the top tier stacy

Sexual liberation was a mistake

How good looking do you need to be to be considered "average" to women? A 7?

Based. There is no hope

Its time to rope for 99% men.

probably in the same way that an NBA player is "average" even though even a low tier NBA player was the best in his D1 college, and even state

brutal, never began for non-chads

Fact: Women are on their smartphones all day
Fact: Women see chads on instagram all day

If look at Ferraris, high end BMWs, etc all day, a honda civic is going to look like a cheap piece of plastic shit.

Even if you think "tinder is not real life", smart phones ARE real life and 100% of women have them. You're being compared to the top tier chads.

None in this post is an opinion. It's all easily verified. nearly 100% of women under 30 use social media.

So yeah, unless you're a genetic freak, women see you as ugly. Get over it.
Boomers have nothing but under-rules and say bluepilled bs so you have to muscle shit like they did. Intelligence is coordination and they cut it down.

Boomers have nothing but under-rules and say bluepilled bs so you have to muscle shit like they did. Intelligence is coordination and they cut it down.

yet white boomers worship super elite black athletes on TV, daily

same shit, really

yet white boomers worship super elite black athletes on TV, daily

same shit, really
Probably why nothing was done about them. We gotta be the generation that mixes balls with brains.
So basically they want you to be bluepilled because they think you being a dumb jock is ideal?
It's why I hate my dad, he's the ultimate nerd and cherrypicks every downside of being intelligent when he'd be tribally mogged by taller people to the point of being dead no matter how much he masculinemaxxed.
Aesthetically he's a nerd and tells you that being a nerd when you look like him is cookie cutter.
I believe in holding grudges and taking the jewish domination route if you're a poindexter.

Probably why nothing was done about them. We gotta be the generation that mixes balls with brains.
So basically they want you to be bluepilled because they think you being a dumb jock is ideal?
It's why I hate my dad, he's the ultimate nerd and cherrypicks every downside of being intelligent when he'd be tribally mogged by taller people to the point of being dead no matter how much he masculinemaxxed.
Aesthetically he's a nerd and tells you that being a nerd when you look like him is cookie cutter.
I believe in holding grudges and taking the jewish domination route if you're a poindexter.

well, atheltes are smarter than average if you compare the same race

black nba player IQ mogs average black guy to hell and back

Why do you think so. Of course they had to go through some education to get where they're at.
But boomers look at the raw masculinity essentials of things, and often up and down scan a person as a fag if they're not completely underclass.
You meet enough insecure underclass people who justify to themselves the form of strength that comes with being downtrodden.
But then they start rationalizing their own inadequacies, each one of them.
The patternization is that they're just going to be assholes to all but who suck their dick, and no one wants to, so, assholes and justify being low value/ unrefined.

don't most instagram chads use photoshop? so shouldn't 99% be changed to 100%?

When look at myself in mirror, I think I kinda pretty. But when compared to those chads, and when chad is not luxury for femoids, but norm...

LoL I know this. The cope is that foids dont find 100% of males unattractive. This is just not true

Your right, it's not 100%, it's more like 97% (or maybe truly 99%)

I always thought pro athletes were stupid tbh especially the nba players.

I don't use any social media, but seeing the speed at which even prime 12 year old lolis on the tram swipe through their instagram is nothing short of astonishing. they are exposed to on average ~120 pictures a minute, a good 5% of which can be chads since chad posts a lot of pics and he gets lots of likes which is a lot of exposure. that's 6 chads a minute. and we know foids use instagram at least 3 hours a day which means ~1000 chads a day. how can sub8 compete with that? and that's not even counting fb, twitter, snapchat or whatever else these holes are on :feelsUgh:
status loss from holding roastie hand

How good looking do you need to be to be considered "average" to women? A 7?

A slim white guy over 6'0 with a 5.5/10 face minimum. Women would consider this average, but in reality this guy would be mogging 70-80% of the male population.

Holy fucking shit. That guy depicts himself as a gigachad. In reality he's a mere 6'1 at best upper tier normie. All these guys fraud hard. Guys on tinder fraud too. They use angles, lighting, filters, editing, lying about height, beard, use old photos, etc.

That's why I never see real moggers irl except for once at a European championship sports event in a Nordic country. I don't trust gigachads who aren't actors (videoed constantly).

Last edited:
Tbh it doesnt matter what percentage of men foids find ugly.average.above average.etc.. at the end of the day. Looking back .all time set aside to think about and effort pursuing men. 100% of those hours and minutes are for 1 chad or several chads.
If am working and saving up to buy a corvette or a supercar. Not a single penny is set aside for the honda civic or toyota camry model.