Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming MatPat just retired.

FakeFakecel

FakeFakecel

PhD in Agony & Anguish
★★
Fuck, man. He was my childhood. I'm going to miss him. I could write hundreds of paragraphs about it, this man's content seriously helped me when I was in very dark places mentally. Even though I had already mostly ''grown out of'' GT's target age demographic, I still fucking loved it damnit.

Him and Markiplier were the only reasons I'm still on youtube. Once Mark inevitably leaves, I'll probably quit for good.

Incel trait : you dont know who that is

Incel trait : you dont know who that is

Game Theory guy. MatPat was well after my time, and not even my favorite Five Nights at Freddy's personality. But even I know who MatPat is.

He was not my childhood. But between him and Tom Scott leaving, I think we're witnessing the end of an era. Things are definitely about to be very different. Especially with the TikTokification of the Internet.

Him and Markiplier were the only reasons I'm still on youtube. Once Mark inevitably leaves, I'll probably quit for good.

That's the prince that'll come for you after you're old enough for hormones and srs surgery :feelskek:
I would fucking kill for the opportunity to wear a cute dress. Like one of my greatest fantasies is cleaning someone's (or even my own) house in a maid dress like I'd be so fucking happy.

I would fucking kill for the opportunity to wear a cute dress. Like one of my greatest fantasies is cleaning someone's (or even my own) house in a maid dress like I'd be so fucking happy.
are you being ded srs?

Fuck, man. He was my childhood. I'm going to miss him. I could write hundreds of paragraphs about it, this man's content seriously helped me when I was in very dark places mentally. Even though I had already mostly ''grown out of'' GT's target age demographic, I still fucking loved it damnit.

:soy::soy:

Easy with that. I've seen people cracked for posts like that around here.

MeatCanyon! MeatCanyon is also taking a step back, I just remembered.

I never watched game theory but i watched markiplier tbh when i was younger although i mostly watched balkan youtubers like Mudja SerbianGamesBL KingsofFailsShow etc

eh, it is what it is he was wrong with a lot of theories anyways

Guess he finally ran out of FNAF and Minecraft theories.

Still though, I used to watch a lot of his content back in the day, until he became a massive FNAF fanfag.

Hated that insufferable faggot autist tbh

MeatCanyon! MeatCanyon is also taking a step back, I just remembered.
I been subbed since 10th grade but eh, his newer content is kinda dogshit tbh. Its gotten too normie ngl. He comes off as very bluepilled, like a cuck

no fucking way that's actually insane, I guess having a cameo in a blockbuster movie was also his way of saying peace out

I grew out of it too but a few months ago I went back to watch his latest fnaf theory videos. and man are they insane even for childish standards. he probably retired because hes tired of having to come up with new shit theories and he made enough money from fnaf fanboys

I'm not surprised, considering that one "Youtube" animation he made.

Cyber 8 is another GOAT animator who slowed down A LOT.

cough cough Pamtri cough cough
No idea what that even is