Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Maybe chads don't always win?

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
This sketch shows how it doesn't always work out for chad.

However he had such an amazing life from 11-25 does it really matter? Even take someone like Elon Cuck, Jeff Simpzos, or Mark Cuckerberg, if you asked them would they prefer to have had their life, or the life of the local Chad in a city like NYC, Miami, LA, Sydney where they can just walk into a club, walk near a hot girl and start making out with them and then take them home, and do that every day for years.

I reckon most would pick the Chad life, and I think one reason some people are so driven in their copes is because they know they failed at being chads so want to compensate.

chad still lives a luxury life and usually looks good well into his old age. Even if he didn't he still has permanent addons to his life from his past as a chad (A good college degree/job he got from his looks, fame from being a good sports player, etc).

Chad will ALWAYS win.

chad still lives a luxury life and usually looks good well into his old age. Even if he didn't he still has permanent addons to his life from his past as a chad (A good college degree/job he got from his looks, fame from being a good sports player, etc).

Chad will ALWAYS win.

Who cares for a couple of lost battles if you win the war?

This sketch shows how it doesn't always work out for chad.

However he had such an amazing life from 11-25 does it really matter? Even take someone like Elon Cuck, Jeff Simpzos, or Mark Cuckerberg, if you asked them would they prefer to have had their life, or the life of the local Chad in a city like NYC, Miami, LA, Sydney where they can just walk into a club, walk near a hot girl and start making out with them and then take them home, and do that every day for years.

I reckon most would pick the Chad life, and I think one reason some people are so driven in their copes is because they know they failed at being chads so want to compensate.

Cope. This may happen to 1 Chad in 100, but it happens to 100/100 Incels.

video is cope ngl

Not saying it's a cope, and yes it's rare. But do you think those guys who were incel from 11-35, and are now giga billionaires, would change it if they could to be gigachad from 11-35, then just work in a gas station rest of their lives ?

OP:
O1iwbrqpntx31

nice cope, once a chad always a chad.

yeah you wish...