Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Maybe I really do have a bad personality

• Thread starter Deleted member 44415
  • Start date
Deleted member 44415

Deleted member 44415

Lonelycel
-
Truecel story time: After school one day I was waiting for my friend at the school gate as he is a different class. He comes out with his grouo of friends and I follow behind them like some autist :fuk:.i ask if he wants to go out with me to eat food but he says he has plans with his friends. Halfway in our walk to the train station he says he forgot his concession card and has to run back to school to find it. His friends went ahead while I went back togetehr with him. I waited for him outside his classroom while he was finding it. When we reached the train station he tells me his friends texted him in the group chat that they are waiting for him (I DONT EVEN HAVE A GROUO CHAT WITH FRIENDS HAHAHAHAHA :society::society:) and apologised in a sarcastic tone. Im a cowardly and agreeable person in real life so I just said its ok and left. I WAS BURNING WITH RAGE, DARK INCEL RAGE AT THAT MOMENT. IM SUCH AN UNLIKABLE PERSON THAT IF I WAS IN HIS POSITION,MY FRIENDS WOULD HAVE DITCHED ME WITHOUT A QUALM

OR MAYBE CUCKTEARS IS RIGHT, IM JUST ENTITLED THAT MY FRIEND SHOULD GO OUT WITH ME INSTEAD OF HIS OTHER NORMIES
After that i went to the kfc near my house and got a zinger burger meal to gorgemaxx. I was the obly one sitting alone there in a lonely corner while other students were together with friends :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

:kys::kys::kys::kys::kys: FUCK MY LIFE I CANT EVEN MAKE A SINGLE FRIEND :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

So lonely, so lonely :feelsrope: when you are surrounded by people but you cant express the things that are important to you - Jung :feelsbadman:

Truecel story time: After school one day I was waiting for my friend at the school gate as he is a different class. He comes out with his grouo of friends and I follow behind them like some autist :fuk:.i ask if he wants to go out with me to eat food but he says he has plans with his friends. Halfway in our walk to the train station he says he forgot his concession card and has to run back to school to find it. His friends went ahead while I went back togetehr with him. I waited for him outside his classroom while he was finding it. When we reached the train station he tells me his friends texted him in the group chat that they are waiting for him (I DONT EVEN HAVE A GROUO CHAT WITH FRIENDS HAHAHAHAHA :society::society:) and apologised in a sarcastic tone. Im a cowardly and agreeable person in real life so I just said its ok and left. I WAS BURNING WITH RAGE, DARK INCEL RAGE AT THAT MOMENT. IM SUCH AN UNLIKABLE PERSON THAT IF I WAS IN HIS POSITION,MY FRIENDS WOULD HAVE DITCHED ME WITHOUT A QUALM

OR MAYBE CUCKTEARS IS RIGHT, IM JUST ENTITLED THAT MY FRIEND SHOULD GO OUT WITH ME INSTEAD OF HIS OTHER NORMIES
After that i went to the kfc near my house and got a zinger burger meal to gorgemaxx. I was the obly one sitting alone there in a lonely corner while other students were together with friends :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

:kys::kys::kys::kys::kys: FUCK MY LIFE I CANT EVEN MAKE A SINGLE FRIEND :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

So lonely, so lonely :feelsrope: when you are surrounded by people but you cant express the things that are important to you - Jung :feelsbadman:
This will probably get lost in the cesspools of inceldom discussion BUT I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO SHOUT INTO THE DARK ABYSS

Relatable as fuck I never had a single good friend. Only fake bullshit friends that only barely tolerate you and wouldn't do anything for you while expecting you to go out of your way for them to maintain "friendship". Nowadays I don't even have that.

Who cares, fuck normies anyway :smonk:

single good friend.
No friend who waits for me outside my classroom when im dismissed, no friend to sit with in the canteen, no friend that replies my messages, no friend that goes out wirth me during the holidays :lul::kys:

No friend who waits for me outside my classroom when im dismissed, no friend to sit with in the canteen, no friend that replies my messages, no friend that goes out wirth me during the holidays :lul::kys:
I would be your friend :feelsaww: if I didn't live thousands of miles away probably :cryfeels:

having a good personality comes from genetics and positive reinforcement

having a good personality comes from genetics and positive reinforcement
I now know why I am this insecure and neurotic, I was badly bullied in middle school and am now a social outcast in high school at 16 years old. When I was 10, my "friend" told me my face was shit ugly. When i was 13, my "friend" joked that I was so ugly I spreaded a disease and everyone played along with the joke by avoiding me. At that time I was just ugly and fat, but not short. Now Im 5'4 and the respect people show me is even lesser than ever :feelsrope:

Who has a bad personality in this story?

- The guy who waits for his friend and proposes him to go somewhere?
- Or the guy who completely ignore his friend in order to go out with other people?

You haven't done anything wrong bro, he's just a dick :feelscry:

Who has a bad personality in this story?

- The guy who waits for his friend and proposes him to go somewhere?
- Or the guy who completely ignore his friend in order to go out with other people?

You haven't done anything wrong bro, he's just a dick :feelscry:
The story may be biased since its told by my perspective, and I dont really blame him since Im clearly a second tier friend:fuk:

Life is full of shitters and If you dont treat shitters Like Shit you will get shitted on instead.

Hey pal, I really understand your situation. I've had very few friends in my life, but it's not impossible to get friends. You're probably introverted, as I am. You can't completely undo this trait but there are a few tricks you can use. I used to feel very anxious even sending a text to a friend. Don't focus on yourself, focus on the outside, without thinking and without emotion. Don't feel inadequate you're ok. The percieved inadequancy doesn't have to be real. In other words you can feel in[UWSL][UWSL]adequate even if you're not. This little things can help... You need to respect yourself and show other people you're fine. [/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]You said you "follow them as an autist", do you think a confident person will ever do that ? The answers is no.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]Being confident can actually improve you life, but don't listen the morons who say that because of condience you get foids. We all know how that shit works. Still it's worth to improve our incel lives as much as possibile [/UWSL][/UWSL]

You're so gay dude you're really hanging out willingly asking chad out with you like on what a date? You're so fucking gay bro

By the way bro I would be happy with KFC zinger it keeps you full and it tastes pretty good.

Middle school builds rage it’s not a good experience it’s more social then academic

ur personality is seen as bad cuz ur ugly :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: